Chapter 1

[A/N]: credit goes to @Kaylee619 for creating this awesome story line.

"Hey Leo! Time for patrol!" a red clad turtle yelled.

He and his brother, you may know him as 'Leo' or 'Leonardo' had agreed to leave for topside at 12 am. Right now it was 1 am. Despite Leo being leader, he was an hour late.

"Sorry guys, I had training with Master Splinter" the blue clad turtle states walking up to his brothers.

"It's fine. Let's just go" Raph snaps and turns to leave the lair.

The leader sighs. The two never really saw eye to eye. And when they did, it was on rare occasions.

A manhole cover is lifted and a pair of plain white eyes can be seen peeping out from underneath. Raph pushed the manhole cover up after confirming it was clear and climbed out. Leonardo climbed out too followed by Donatello and Mikelangelo.

Leo was the first to climb up to the rooftop before his brothers could follow.

They all crouched down at the edge of the rooftop looking down.

"Look guys" the purple clad turtle points to a building. "Kraang activity"

Raph open his mouth to say something but Mike buts in. "Yo dudes, what if the Kraang are throwing a birthday party?"

The other three brothers face palm. Well, that's Mikey for you.

They hop down from the rooftop and secretly follow the kraang till they reach T.C.R.I.

They take out a few kraang and enter the building. Their feet hit against the metal floor trying to be as quiet as possible. They were all focused on the task at hand; find out what the kraang are up to and put it to an end.

Things were going smoothly till Mike accidentally let out a scream after seeing a few kraang walk pass them.

"Mikey!" the 3 brothers yell at the same time.

Before they knew it they were bashing kraang while more were comming. Leo jumped on the walls and launched himself at two kraang slicing them both in half in a quick swing of his katana's.

Raph charged at a kraang stabbing it in the stomach with his sai and jumped to the next and stabbed it over and over again.

Donnie spun his bo staff around infront of him which blocked the kraangs' bullets. He kept this up for no longer than 3 seconds and hit one kraang droid down and hitting the other in a separate swing.

A loud set of footsteps clanging on the metal could be heard which sent shivers down the turtles' spine.

The Turtles' eyes widened when their eyes landed on a giant kraang bot. It's head nearly touched the ceiling and its body nearly took up the entire hallway. The parts look like the ordinary kraang droid just bigger.

Ralph's eyes land on the launcher it had aimed at Mikey who didn't notice.

"Mikey!" Ralph calls out to his brother worriedly as the giant kraang shoots a missile towards Mikey.

Raph gets distracted by a bullet hitting his arm and turns around to face the kraang droid. His arm stung but he pushed asside the thought. It's not important. He throws a shuriken to the droid with precise aim and its hits the droid in the head causing it to go limp and shut down.

Raph turns back to where Mike was but all he saw was a collapsed wall and Leo fighting the giant droid with Don.