Chapter 3

A few hours pass and Leo is in the living room watching Space Heroes. Mikey is sitting upside down on the couch while eating a slice of pizza while Don is in his lab. Meanwhile Raph was in his room.

"Guys! I found something!" Donnie yells from the lab.

It didn't take long for all the turtles to gather in the lab. "You guys won't believe what I found!"

Raph had a smirk on his face. He couldn't pass up this opportunity. "What'cha find out Donnie? Did you find out that April and Casey are dating?"

"No!" Donnie takes a moment to process what his brother had just said. "Wait... What!?" Donnie answers shocked.

Raph laughs out loud holding his stomach. Donnie's face turns into a lame expression after he found out that his stupid older brother was only pulling his leg.

Raph's laugh was interputed when he received a slap on the arm by Leo.

"What is it Donnie?" Leo looks at his purple cladded brother before turning his head slightly to Raph "And Raph, watch what you say to Don"

Raph growled in frustration. He doesn't like being ordered around. "Last I checked, I saved your shell so don't pull this 'fearless' crap on me!" Raph spat in anger clenching his jaw.

"And last I checked, you're not the leader, I am" Leo argues back.

Raph opens his mouth to argue back before he gets cut off by Mikey. "Guys! Can we just hug it out and listen to what Donnie has to say?" he swings his arms to motion to Donnie who was tired of hearing his two older brothers argue.

Leo and Raph looked at Mikey, shocked at his outburst but they agreed with their baby brother. He served a good point. They needed to listen to their brother.

"Okay, now that yall are done, I need to inform you that the kraang are doing some experiments with some animals and are trying to build some sort of army" Donnie states.

Before they knew it, they were comming up with some kind of plan to stop the kraang. Great, just how they wanted to spend their night.

They all geared up and travelled to the surface and to T.C.R.I in the Shell-Razer.

"Okay guys, we have to finish this mission" Leo says with determination in his voice.

Raph looks at Mikey's screen. "Okay, we're here" Raph states.

Leo parks the Shell-Razor and they all hop off. Leo takes a good look at their surrounding while Donnie quietly breaks in. Everyone sneaks into the building to see someone that leaves them wide eyed and pale.

"Shredder" Leo growls pulling his katana out.