Chapter 4

"How pathetic. The Turtles have come again to stop me?" Shredder asks in a mocking tone. "Well then, let us not stay your end any further"

The Turtles turn to their leader who looks at that them back with eyes filled with determination filled in his eyes. The blue cladded turtle nods giving his team a signal to attack.

"Booyakasha!!" Mikey yells as he takes out his nun chucks and pounce to the enemy.

Mikey and Donnie attack the kraang while Raph and Leo take on bucket head. Or to common ears, The Shredder.

Leo charges first, swinging his katana blades at Shredder's torso and face. Shredder, being the quick ninja he is, dodges the fearless leader's attack and kicks him to a wall leaving him to defend himself from a few kraang immediately.

Raph attacks Shredder next stabbing his Sais into Shredder but Shredder dodges and kicks Raph in the stomach. Raph successfully dodges with a quick turn and punches Shredder's face sending the Kuro Kubuto, Shredder's helmet, to go flying.

Shredder recovers with an enraged expression. Raph goes in for another attack but Shredder catches his arm and throws him to a wall.

Raph hits the wall sending a sharp pain from the back of his head. He checks, fortunately no blood.

Raph collects his thoughts and snaps out of his dizziness. He looks up to see Shredder. He had his blades out of his gauntlet and was ready to finish off the red cladded turtle.

Raph shuts his eyes and prepares for the pain. A few seconds pass and he opens his eyes to see Leo standing infront of him with Shredder's blades in his shoulder.

The blades from Shredder's gauntlet had broken and is sticking out from Leo's shoulder. Shredder was a few feet away from Leo and had a large gash at the side of his torso.

"Leo..." Raph manage to say through his thoughts.

Leo had many bruises and cuts on his arms, not to mention the blades that stabbed him. Leo pulled out the blades and dropped it on the ground beside him. Raph's eyes followed the blade which led him to discover small cuts of Leo's legs.

Leo glanced at his younger brother to make sure he was okay before turning to face Shredder that came running towards him.

Shredder attacked Leo which Leo blocked and moved away from his younger brother to make sure none of them hit him. Whether by accident or on purpose.

Raph tried to stand but regretted it after feeling a sharp stabbing pain in his foot. Darn it. It's broken.

Raph punched the wall in frustration before turning his attention to Leo who was on the ground bleeding. Raph's eyes widened upon the sight. Shredder kicked Leo in the stomach which sent him sliding to Raph.

Raph took a quick glance at his wounds before standing up, ignoring the pain in his foot.

"Donnie, Mikey!" Raph yelled.

The brothers whipped their head around to face their brother before finishing off a few kraang and running to their injured brothers.

"Leo, Raph! Oh my gosh are you guys okay?!" Mikey asked in a quick tone.

"Yea, we're okay Mikey" Leo coughed.

Donnie gave Raph his staff so he could stand up. One of Raph's hand was holding the staff and the other was around Donnie's shoulders.

Donnie also had his hand on Raph's waist to support him. Leo stood up with the help of Mikey. Leo had half his weight on Mikey.

Shredder was about to charge before Donnie threw a smoke bomb to the ground giving them cover to escape.

They reached the Shell-Razer and put Leo and Raph at the back while Donnie drove and Mikey helped with the directions as usual.

Leo was fading in and out of consciousness so Raph took off his mask and tied it around Leo's bleeding arm and kept a firm hand on his arm to stop the bleeding.