Chapter 5

Leo was unconscious by the time they reached the lair so Raph walked with the support of Donnie's staff while Mikey and Donnie carried Leo's limp body to the lab.

Mikey looked away from Leo's body. He hated seeing blood. They put Leo on a bed in the lab and Mikey immediately left to leave Donnie to clean the blood and patch Leo up.

Raph entered the lab and sat down on a chair so he can be patched up too after.

"Mikey found a note on the fridge saying Master Splinter will be out for a week" Raph sighs as he sits "Had to do a training quest with April and Casey"

Donnie sighs as he treats Leo's wounds. Leo was pale. Donnie might have to ask Mikey to donate some blood to Leo after this. Leo's right arm was broken and his left arm was badly wounded.

Donnie finishes treating Leo and turns his attention to Raph. He wraps his older brother's foot in a cast and gives him an old pair of crutches.

"How's Leo?" Raph asks with a slightly sad tone. They argued a lot but they still loved each other dearly.

"He's fine... He lost a lot of blood but he'll recover. I'll get Mikey to donate some later. He broke his right arm so both his arms are useless now" Donnie says with a sigh. "he'll have to stay in bed for a few days"

Raph looks at his older brother with worry in his eyes before looking at Donnie and nodding.

A few hours pass. Mikey had already donated some blood to Leo and Donnie fell asleep in the lab. Raph fell asleep in the lab too. Mikey slept on the couch.

Raph was waken up when he heard a slight cough. He turned to Leo and turned on the lamp. "Hey bro, how you feeling?" Raph says yawning.

"Never been better" Leo answers sarcastically with his voice sounding rusty before going into another coughing fit.

"Do you need water?" Raph asks.

Raph has a smirk plastered on his face. He knows Leo doesn't like asking for help cause it brings down his pride but now he'll need to be fed. But if the roles were reversed, Raph would act the same. If not, worse.

There was a  moment of silence before Leo finally spoke up. "Yea, have Donnie go and get it"

"I can get it myself" Raph grunts out of effort as he stands and walks using the crutches as support.

After a few minutes, Raph walks back to the lab from the kitchen. Leo leans up as Raph held the cup to his mouth so Leo could drink. Leo gulped down the water quick so that none would spill at the side of his mouth.

Raph sets the empty cup on the table beside the bed. "Thanks" Leo says not giving a glance to Raph.

Raph with his short temper, yelled slightly at Leo, "Leo, can I ask you something? And when I do, can you atleast pretend I exist and look at me?"

Leo was taken back by his statement but said, "Sure Raph. What is it?" he said looking Raph in his eyes.

Leo attempts to sit up but fails and yelps in pain. "Leo are you okay?" Raph asks worriedly.

"Y-yea I'm fine. What did you want to ask me?" Leo settles down his eyes still locked with Raph's.

"Why?"