The Four Year Jump

4 Years Later...
A great amount of years have passed, and yes they did get married. Ariel Little and Ezekiel Little are The Chiefs of the Mermaid Clan and the Land Clan. Today, yes of any day was in fact The Annual Festival and also the day that Ariel first died, but it's a day of celebration. Today is the day of coronation to announce their daughter, Wendy Belle, and that she will eventually take the thrown of bland clans to unite them together as one. Ezekiel's close friend, Ramka, held Wendy up to the audience down below. Showing the new ruler that was only two years old. I'll tell you a little something about Ramka. This native isn't loyal to any Clan, let alone his bitches. Ramka had a one night stand with a woman in a different state. Some people nowadays would even say that Ramka raped her, Harriet Delmar. But back then it wasn't well known about. Anyways, back to Wendy. As a present, her mother and father gave her the necklace. Ariel had enchanted it to be able to call her whenever Wendy needed cared for, even if Ariel was at the bottom of the ocean. And I think we will end this part here. We won't see Wendy for a few years and yeah she will be a teenager, but also don't forget that she is part mermaid, so it could be 60 years to everyone else.