07 | drowned blood

"May I?" I asked as I took the last sip out of the glorious liquor in front of me and placing it back on to the oak desk

Standing up from my seat, I shoved the chair back with my left foot and walked to the top, earning a nod from Antonio as he stepped back to his own.

My eyes were still fixed to the front, knowing all too well that two emerald eyes were set on me furiously.

That man screamed power and domination. By the way, his jaw clenched and his fists tugged in his pants, I could tell he hated when someone had what he supposed as his.

Enzo leaned against his chair, hating that I was in control. I couldn't maintain but smirk, seeing him all tense up and hearing my orders. 

"After what had happened the last time, we will steal their shipments and cover them as overs since they wanted to do the same.

They will be coming in today at 3 a.m. sharp to the headquarters. Based on the surveillance we have on them the last time they were heavily armed.

If I may command I want Augusto at the entry. You will take care if anyone steps in or out.

Silas, this is mainly your job since you are the master thief. I want you to secure the shipments and bring them to the warehouse in one.

Isa has already everything mapped out the area where they might attack.

Lorenzo has the security of the building giving us an advantage guiding us if anything goes wrong."

Dimming the lights of the chandelier above us, Lorenzo stepped up, presenting the building from the computer that was connected to the projector.

"Our target are the weapons." I announced walking over to Lorenzo's side, who had depicted the weapons on the wall of the darkroom.

"We will enter from the east side started east and will be going over to the west side of the building," I explained as I pointed to the map with my red laser.

"I will take east while Enzo takes south. We will make sure everything goes as planned, and if someone attacks, we will have it covered.

I want the snipers to be at their position with their M21 Sniper Weapon System and the guard alert if anyone comes.

After Augusto secures the front, I want you to get the car and be ready to pick us up after we leave the building, alarms will be sent to you from Lorenzo at 3: 55 a.m.

We have fifty-five minutes in total everything must be done quietly and quickly to ensure we have time to intercept the mission." I smirked, looking over to Enzo and his men, seeing his unamused side gone and replaced with seriousness.

He gave me a modest nod in understanding. Giving them all a final nod, they excused themselves.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Isa questioned, breathing out heavily.