15 | drowned blood

And as always, I was correct

My suspicion was obvious just as I peered back to the old oak tree spotting a black-suited dressed man with a white headset tied behind his ear and dark shades on was standing there, his hands tugged in his suit pants pocket.

From the looks he was in his mid-thirties, very big and alone from his crocked standing position it was clear he was awfully scared.

Instantly I moved in front of Isa and Ci taking my gun out directly targeting his temple. Knowing what I was about to do he took his shades off and let us see his black pupils.

"Guys I think we have a visitor!" I called out catching everyone's attention.

Instantly they turned around all their jaws clenched. For the first time, I saw how serious Augusto and Silas had become.

All men stood there, their hands tugged in their own pants and just starring at him aggressive yet bored.

"May I?" Leo called out of the blue emotionless, his fists as always tugged into his suit jacket causing Enzo to lift his lips into a devilish smirk nodding once.

"Leonardo De Luca!" the man whispered once Leo stepped forward straightening his posture.

Seeing those two stand next to each other it was clear that Leo was just the same size as the man, but his confidence made him appear ten times bigger than the gulping man.

"You heard of me?" he questioned tilting his head to the side.

Nodding vigorously, he replied with a who didn't, causing Leonardo to smirk for the first time I had ever seen him.

"Shall we?" he proposed holding his hand out and upping his palm and signaling him to go first.

"Look, I won't do anyone any harm, I just want the- the Hecate. And I heard you Sinners are working closely with her." He said looking skeptical at him gulping down any saliva in his mouth from the whole trying to do no harm.

Everyone knew each and everyone's reputation. And quite frankly although Enzo has anger issues, Augusto covered his anger with sarcasm, Silas mastered his innocent side and Lorenzo expressed his intelligence the psychopath here was Leo, the calm, collected, noble, and protector of each and every Sinner.

He had his anger pushed deep inside of him, and the real killers that we called psychopaths in our generation were the calm and collected ones, the ones that rarely got caught.

Was Gary Francis Poste really the Zodiac Killers or did we just convict him because it had been 80 years.

"Mate, if you thought you could harm us then you are very much mistaken. Don't be pitiful and make this much harder than it already is." He tsked shaking his head disappointed.

"He will kill me!" the man answered glancing back at Enzo and shaking in shock.

True.

Killing was no problem for Enzo. He would make them crumble beneath them. He was known for hunting his victim for god's sake of course being killed by Enzo was terrifying. He was called a cold-hearted killer for nothing.