23 | drowned blood

Kicking the door open, I stormed into the mansion, my palms fisted

All that came to my mind at the moment was to punch something and let all my rage out.

I thought getting myself drunk alone locked behind those golden doors would help, but getting drunk was much harder now, now that I was used to drinking now. No matter how often I drank, my system could take it, and for once I wanted to just forget.

Enzo knew what he was doing. He knew he was messing with my head and wanting to show his dominance, and he too knew that he had succeeded, which drove my anger further.

Enzo was too much of a dominant bastard and all he wanted was to tame me. Because I was the only human he could not defeat or better said didn't want to.

He wanted to defeat me in other ways and I, of course, wouldn't let that happen.

"Royalty?" I suddenly heard my name call out. Turning around, I saw everyone standing in the living room plus some people who scared the crap out of me.

Not a lot had changed in the past year. The mansion was pretty much still the same, there were a few miniature changes but not drastic ones.

Gulping I walked up to Isa and was instantly pulled into a hug.

I immediately returned it and sighted leaning my head on her shoulder.

Even though I hated affection or any signs of physical touch well except sexual I never felt that way towards Isa or Cecilia. They were one of the few people I would let near me, hug me, comfort me.

Maybe it was because from day one Isabelle couldn't take no for an answer and would always hug me although I would push her away.

Now I was used to it or it because she was the only person who knew everything about me except my cousin. Or maybe the fact she had become family to me.

Pulling out of the hug I saw four pairs of eyes set on me causing me to step back and hold my hands behind my back gulping.

Now would be a good time to come Enzo. I said in my head looking around the room.

Normally I wasn't a scared person at all but as I mentioned everyone faired these people...

Everyone faired the Russo's and quite truly, I already had been familiar with Antonio but with Domenico and Pierre Emilio father and uncle of Augusto, Giovine De Luca father of Leonardo, and last but not least Antony Russo the youngest brother of three. Lorenzo and Isabella's father was different.

I heard stories of them how they were the strongest gang in the underground and seen too much as well, the way the Emilio's fought, De Luca's shoot, Marino stole, and Russo's lead was just astounding.

No wonder everyone in the underground was familiar with their name. 

Scanning me up and down I lifted an eyebrow curiously. Hell, I was shitting my pants, but I had to show them that I wasn't terrified because quite literally they could destroy me and let the crocodiles feed me the way Isa stuffed Marshmallows down her throat.