12 | drowned blood

WARNING: Contains violence, read at your own risk.

Stepping out of the room I met Antonio nodding from before retreating behind the doors letting it fall behind

Well, now, was the moment we were all fucking waiting for.

"Let's go, he's waiting," I said walking down the stairs, my mind raising through all different places.

This mission had to be a success.

Glancing to my side I saw Lorenzo, and the others appear from the hall and follow us into the security room.

Opening the doors, I saw Antonio standing in front of the oak table with the old man from the meeting the other day, standing beside him with just as much confidence and power as him.

"Cecilia, Lucia good to see you two." He greeted, nodding slightly.

They both looked up nodding as well.

As I mentioned everyone in Italy feared the Russo family even the most skilled undergrounders.

They had been dominating the underground for centuries and were not giving it up that easily.

"The Mexicans are arranging something. This is why we were having the meeting, to update every under grounder. We are thinking about attacking their warehouse in Perugia.

Rumor has it they are doing some business there, and they will be capable to get us some information and gain a closer look at what they are doing.

The place is armed and secured to the max. We expect 40 men to be their exact by our equations. Remember till this say is the messianic leader unknown witch is the issue." We all nodded seeing him taking his electronic blue hologram out showing us the building.

Seeing the back door open, a tall figure stepped into the darkroom, by the dark big frame it was most definitely Enzo.

Tugging his hands in his pocket he looked down at me smirking, enjoying the control he had over us, over me.

Great entry must say!

"This is where we attack," Enzo stated turning serious pointing out the position on the hologram.

"Uncle and Fernando will be at the company to assure the legal actives.-

Lorenzo, you will hack into the system and shut every security camera off in ca. 4 minutes. No human should be able to trace us.

Silas, you will have the explosions ready in the north wing to distract them while Augusto you shoot them not kill. Someone has to tell who was here." He smiled looking over to Leonardo and Isabella he settled in front of them eyeing them.

"Leo, you will be at the north wing building fit to shoot where I will be and Isabella south wing building where Bellissima will be with her guards taking them out." He winked walking up to me, his lips moving to my ear.