007.'intruder'

The next morning they all woke up with hangover, late and grumpy.

Draco had already gone, and he did locked the door. 

Everyone started to go down stairs for breakfast and pills for the hangover, the twins made this potion that would lift everyone up but ended up puking all the kitchen floors and tables.

"I swear to Merlin Fred, if i wouldn't had this pulsating pain in my head i would most definitely punch you" said Theo who was very much sick.

"Good morning you all!" a loud yell came from behind Amara, perhaps not to loud but it made everyone frown and yell at her to shut up.

"Jeez, very grumpy i see" Luna said with a sweet voice.

Putting several cups with something inside it on the table she said, "Drink this",

Everyone not wanting she said, "Either you drink it and cure yourselves or you don't and have a headache all day, it's up to you"

"I trust Luna" Ginny said.

And then 'yeah me too's' came and they all drinked it, with a matter of seconds everyone felt better and they could finally eat. Blaise and Delilah cooked for us some eggs and fruit.

~

In the evening we all were watching movies cuddled up and with homemade popcorn, it was warm outside for december but still the cold air hit our faces and turned them red, the cold sheets and blankets wouldn't make it better.

A knock came from the front door and Theo got up, "Where are the keys Amara?", "Below the kitchen table, do you want me to get them?" Amara answered still focused on the movie.

"No keep watching love" and he walked out, Amara took a short glimpse of him. Grey sweatpants, and that was all. He streched his body and flexed his abs knowing damn well Amara was watching. 

He turned around and winked at her, before she took her eyes off him, she directed them lower and caught sight of his V-line, which made Amara feel even more in love.

"Oh it's you" he said, turned around and walked to Amara, Theo sat down in the sofa next to her and cuddled.

Amara didn't knew Draco was back so she rested her head on Theo's shoulder.

"Mate!" the twins got up and welcomed him.

Amara turned around and saw him, she quickly un-cuddled with Theo and stood up. "Hi Draco, didn't knew you were coming back, who's this?" she said with a dissapearing smile.

"Oh, everyone this is Daisy, an old friend." He said.

Everyone greeted her and welcomed her, all except Amara.

She sat down again next to Theo, he put his arm around her shoulder and grinned, Amara cooly said, "Nice to meet you."

The blond girl smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too! I hope we'll best friends!" 

Amara fake smiled and Theo tried to bring her mood up but it was no use, not until he whispered. "Sit on my lap" Amara could feel her cheeks turning red, "I'm not sitting on your lap what are you talking about?" she yelled-whispered.

"It will make Draco jealous, i know it." He said and grabbed her thigh.

"Do you- do...ugh fine. Pull me by the waist" Amara was feeling overwhelmed, she was in love with Theo since they were five, she knew she would be marrying him someday. Whether it was out of love, or inflicted by their parents.

Without a word Theo pulled Amara and sat her down, she could feel his huge grin from behind her, she saw Draco who had a frown and looked very molested.