001. 'w o r k'

draco's POV :

This morning was the morning i resign, it's cold, windy and the air smells almost like christmas already although is just the middle of november. I have a strong feeling for christmas, the people, the singing, the sharing and the food for Merlin's beard the food is the best part.

As i got there the bell on the door rings so loud like every morning only this time sounds louder, just to think that this is my last day here and i won't be in this beautiful place that gave me everything.

- Oh dear! So good that you came early this morning the place is going to explode! Madam Rosmerta said. The place seemed rather busy for this time in the day, almost as busy as i ever have handled and i thought to myself  'damn why this day, the day i finally resign'. i reckon a few people, a lady with curls almost as curly as the shoots of vine's that are leaving this time and coming back in spring. A young man this one practically shouts when speaking, and a quite pretty young woman with eyes as blue as the sky which can probably light up the whole place if it wasn't for the day light. 

I decided not to renounce until the evening, just to help madam rosmerta a little more and well... keep seeing those eyes.

- What can i get for you this day? i say to the table the girl that catched my eyes was.

-Three butterbeers and one pumpkin pastie please. The curly headed one said with rather a question way. 

- Of course and can i get anything else for you? i finish like everytime i serve a table.

-No that'll be all, thank you! The girl that i've been expecting to talk the most. 

-Alright then, i say writing the order down on the little notebook but not really it was such an easy order that i didn't needed to write it all down.

The day passes and the tables which were filled with people now only seem to have 2 or 3. I take a look to the clock in the wall and see that is almost past noon, which meant that my leaving should be long goodbyes by now. But it isn't this place has given me the best of chances and the best love i could get, it seems to my head that i cannot leave this place and never come back but i had to, my needs and priorities were bigger.

I knock in the door that leads to madam rosmerta's office. -Come in darling!  she responds.

-Madam Rosmerta i need to talk to you, do you have a minute? i reply.

-Why of course dear! What's up in that little mind of yours? madam rosmerta answers.

-Ummm, i been thinking about this for a long time and i need to tell you Madam that i truly appreciate all the love and support your kind heart has given me but- i was interrupted.

-Oh no dear. You are not resigning! You cannot! I need you here.

-But madam rosmerta, i need more money and i don't want to push you, your kind heart all ready has given m- i was interrupted, again.

-I won't accept your yield, not especially this time of the year! I'll make you a deal, i go talk to professor Dumbledore and see if he can get you a job as a tutor or in the kitchen with the elves, alright? Alright.  Until then you work here as usual, now leave my office before i fire you. Madam Rosmerta finished with a laugh.

-Thank you madam Rosmerta, you're an angel from heaven. I finished by leaving the door.

-You may go now, your shift is going to be over in 10 minutes anyways.

As i grabbed my things to leave i noticed that the girl with those ocean eyes was walking outside and i decided to go and talk to her, after all, what coukd i lose?

Amara's POV:

I was walking down Hogsmeade when i enter Honeydukes, and as i was paying my chocolate frogs i see someone familiar in one of the aisles, Theodore Nott the man who i was deeply ignored by. I decide that this was my shot, it's all or nothing.

-Keep the change mr Flume! i kindly say and ran to the shelves upon shelves filled with the most delicious candy. Only to "accidentally" bump into the one and only, Nott.

-Oi! watch where you're going freak! he spat.

-I'm sorry? What did you just called me? i spat back.

-What you heard, f r e a k. Theo responded,

-Oh dear Theo, you do not know who you're dealing with.  Or well you do, you're just so proud to recognize it.

-What makes you think i'm afraid of you? Van Doren? Says Theo with a mocking tone.

- You earned this Nott. (I slapped him a bit maybe too hard, but he should know not to call me a freak). 

As i leave the store Delilah and Blaise follow me fighting i don't know for Mearlin's beard what but i ignored them i was to busy thinking all the possible ways to the encounter i had earlier with Nott, when i bump into someone.

-Watch were you're going arse! i say but simply walking away and pushing the frame i just crossed with my shoulder.

-Hey! Maybe next time you bump into someone be nicer. A weird but handsome young boy tells me.

-Oh yeah? And why is that? I respond with alongeted 'a' to lead the platinum haired boy to tell me his name.

-Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. He responds.

-Wait, as in 'The Malfoy family'? I was shocked, i didn't knew the bestfriends of my parents had such a good looking son.

-Well, i don't know. I'm an orphan so 'The malfoys' you metion probably are just a last name coincidence. He answers to me.

-Oh then, im sorry, have a nice one. I respond to the boy.

-Yeah, you too. He finally leaves.

Thank you  for reading this! It was kinda shitty but i'll get better i promise!

Don't forget to vote and comment pls, it helps me grow <3

Much love, minerva.