004. 'normal days'

The next day draco woke up with the blanket taken off of him.

'what the fuck?' he thought to himself.

-Oi, Malfoy aren't you a kind of teacher here? Is getting late mate. Blaise Zabini who was also in their bedroom said.

-Shit, what time is it? Draco said and got up from the bed.

-Almost time for breakfast, like 7:30, but the teachers are usually earlier there.

-I better go take a shower, is anyone inside? Draco said pointing to the bathroom door.

-Ah yes... Theo, and you better not disturb him, better go knock to Pucey's door and ask for the bathroom.

-Why? That asshole should only take a few minutes, like all of us. He said annoyed.

-Well... let's say Nott likes to take his time showering, pretty narcissistic that bitch. blaise said.

-Fine. But this is going to get settled. I'll ask Snape what he can do. Draco said leaving the room and knocking on the front door.

He took a shower and went down to the great hall, by this time it was 7:50 and everyone was already there. He went up to Dumbledore and asked if he should seat with the students or the teachers.

He thought it'd be weird either way so I wouldn't really matter where he sat.

-You may seat with your classmates, after all you're still a student here. The elder professor said.

-Thank you professor, I'll be having a class then I'll go study in the library to refresh the old subjects I haven't studied in a while. Draco explained.

-Very well then Malfoy, go take a seat.

He sat with what he thought it was Amara's bestfriend, Delilah.

They talked until his class started, to his surprise he was one of the only few Slytherin's taking divination which kind of was soothing because to be honest, he didn't liked that most Slytherin's were cold and very quiet.

He was a very talkative person, like the girl he knew yesterday, Hermione which he sat with in divination next to Potter and Weasley.

-So...the teacher is going to explain or sum? Draco broke the silence.

-No, the work is there. In the air? Hermione pointed to the ceiling where the work was written.

'Make an essay of all the meanings on the tea leaves, two parchment minimum. I'll be in my office if you have any questions.'

-We can share books, I've noticed you don't have one. Hermione kindly offered.

-Thanks, I can't really afford them so you are being really helpful. I like that about you. Draco said with a grin, not to be flirty with her. He just had that thing to complement woman.

Hermione blushed and instantly buried her face in her parchment.

Jeez why do woman get their hopes up by just a compliment?

He finished his assignment and walked off to the library as said before. Not only to cross paths with Amara.

-Opp sorry!

-Sorry too, I wasn't looking. She responded but not even looking at his eyes, hers were trained to Nott.

-Where are you headed? I can walk you...

-No...um I have to talk to someone, see you in the common room? Amara seemed disconnected, out of the conversation.

-Alright then... he said and walked off.