005. 'cold walks'

draco's POV:

It has been almost a week since my little encounter and I have not spoken a word to Amara, besides of the normal of course.

An answer to a question, what the teacher said and stuff like that. I'm starting to miss her. 

Hermione has been really nice, we have passed a lot of time together, mainly is studying in the library but a flirt or two has escaped our lips occasionally.

I see Amara getting close with Nott with I cannot say it doesn't bother me, I know I like her but she doesn't seem to reciprocate the feeling.

Today I was planning on studying with 'Mione in the library, and then pick up a drink with Cedric and Harry at the three broomsticks I haven't been there in a while, I do not like Ron very much, him and lavender are so annoying together.

I was entering the library when i see Amara with Nott, her leg on his tigh, his hand oh her thigh and my anger building up inside me.

"Draco over here!" Mione said waving her hand, she was in a hall picking some books.

"Mione, how long have you been here? You look like you're dying" I said laughing.

"Umm just a couple of hours, well maybe thewholemorning" she said with a rushed tone.

"Come on Mione we've talked about this, you need to rest and be a normal teenager, I love that you love books and school but once in a while a drink or two can't do any harm" I said taking the thousand books on her arms.

I started walking to a couch close to the fire so we would be warm, with winter coming up the castle was getting so cold.

"I can't I need to pass potions or Snapey will take away my right to more classes." she said sitting on the couch and picking a book from the table where I previously left them.

"Whatever, me, Cedric and Harry are going to the three broomsticks wanna come? You can even take Ginny or Luna if you want." I said hopping on the other couch in front of my friend.

"I'll go and take both only if you help me with potions, after all you are a tutor and that's what you are here for." she said turning her head to me.

Her hazel eyes glowed in the fire, strands of her hair where turning lighter from the light and her blood rushed lips...

'Stop it Malfoy, she is your friend and your friend only, nothing can happen. Oh but Amara is probably watching let me...' i thought to himself.

I turned around to see amara's eyes watching me, a burning glaze that could probably kill if it wasn't a glaze.

Despite that I would never do this to a friend I had to, I needed to know if Amara had feelings for me, even in the slightest. So I stood up and crossed to the couch where Mione was sitting.

"What are you doing? you imbecil." she said picking her knees to her chest leaving a small space for her book.

I couldn't help it, I looked down discretely while she was distracted and her panties were showing, I smirked to myself and got closer.

Now my hand was on her knee and I could feel amara's eyes killing every bit of soul of me with her glance. I leaned to her ear and said. "You know Mione, I would gladly help you, but if you're gonna tease me like that I can't do much"

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and proceeded to cup her chin. Her eyes could kill me if she wanted to, I would do anything for those eyes to be closer to mine.