008. 'good'

TW: pills/ medication, suicide thoughts,

"Hey..." said a tall guy, dirty-blond locks, his voice was almost nostalgic to hear, good nostalgic.

Amara was nervous she hadn't talked to him in almost three years, "Diggory" she nodded, "What are you doing here Diggory, you don't belong here" 

"Jeez someone's moody" he sat in front of Amara, "How is um... the unspokenable?" Cedric turned his gaze to the other side of the compartment looking at Theo, "He's alright we um... we make up"

A smile wanted to leave Amara's lips, to be able to say those words was a relief, "Well that's good to hear, have you told your parents yet?" Cedric asked, Amara's  eyes went wide, she didn't wanted to ruin what it just started but she had to tell her parents.

"Not yet... i'm waiting for them to come back" Why is Diggory here? She couldn't wrap her mind to it, their last spoken words were "I hate you and i hope you die in a dungeon" well at least the last part was kind of true, she was dying in a dungeon or at least it felt like it.

"I'm here because i need a small favour from you" Did she said that last part out loud? She couldn't have but she went still, "Oh... what's about?"

"The cotillion is next week and i'm trying to ask Luna to come with me" Cedric replied, Amara thought the 'Pure-blood Cotillion' wasn't going to be this year with all the Dark stuff going around but then again her parents probably were purebloods so it didn't matter, now she had to find someone to go with.

Of course it would be Nott, but the thing is she's not sure about going with her "Future Husband" like her mom likes to call him. "What do you want me to help with?" 

"I'm asking her the twenty-third if i pack up the courage but i need to know if she's already going with someone else" He explained, "Why are you asking me i'm not that close to her, better ask Ginny or Neville to help you" Amara laughed.

"Well first of all cause not so long ago you were my best friend well before you decided you hated me and i out of impulse said that i hoped you died in a ditch, but come on we know that's not true." 

"Fine i'll help you, just this once alright?" said Amara, she would gladly help her best friend and especially because she knows he has a hard time asking girls he really likes. Cedric got up and said, "Thank you 'Mara, do you think you'll know by the end of the day?"

"I have one class today with her i'll try to." Cedric waved good bye and Amara returned her eyes to the window.

Amara made a promess to herself that she would never tell her parents that her and Theo were friends again, she wanted to feel the real love she hoped was there she didn't wanted to be married next year and not even known that Theo felt something for her.

So, with that being said she would have to make everything possible for him to invite her sutilness was key for her, didn't want anyone thinking Amara the bullie of Slytherin had a soft spot.

"Hey Amara what's wrong?" asked her very best friend. "Nothing just wanted to... think." 

"About what i know everything inside your head, i do right?" There  was nothing more Amara hated in her friend, and it was that she had to know everything for her sanity sakes of course, but still Amara couldn't go thinking anything privately without being questioned.

"Of course you do" she wanted nothing more than scowl at her best friend but insted she sniggered, Delilah sat down and comenced to talk about some dude she wanted to shag this week, honestly Amara would be all in into hearing her but right now in the next second she could seriously hex someone.