⚔A New Dawn Rise⚔

Wind whistling throughout the early morning before dawn out on the open sea to show a large ship carrying cages large and small filled with various dragons. Wood creaked from the steps of guards and dragons growling.

Ivar: "Quiet!" A random guard yelled towards a dragon before holding his lantern up into the fog to see a shadowy silhouette in the distance before a blazing fire form a blade to show a intimidating figure covered in black. "What are you?" He questioned but the figure gently shushed him.

???: "Shh." As Toothless growled behind the guard getting his attention and showed off his electric blue glowing spines making the guard run towards the figure to fight as they dodged and blocked til the guard dropped his lantern in front of the figure spreading its fire onto the deck of the ship. "Seriously?" They whispered before walking through the fire beside Toothless making the guard scream out in fear.

Ivar: "You're a demon!" He yelled out as the figure shushed him repeatedly

???: "No, no. I'm not a demon. I'm not a demon." They said seriously as they flipped their helmet up and took their mask off their nose to show off their beautiful face to the guard along to hear a seductive voice. "See? Just a lady." She said honestly before looking over at the cages. "Just a lady here to rescue these dragons, so, uh..." She said honestly as the guard panicked.

Ivar: "But you walked through fire!" He yelled out in fear

???: "Dragon scales! Dragons shed a lot and I mean a lot." She explained as Toothless growled softly.

Ivar: "No, I know a demon when I see one. No human legs are that skinny nor a face that beautiful." He said seriously before turning around only to scream out as Hookfang roared out setting himself on fire.

Snotlout: "Think that's a good entrance? Get a load of me." He said before screaming out in pain as he ran around to put out the fire on his butt.

Ivar: "I knew it! More demons!"

???: She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance before stating. "Ah, it's really just a nitwit who forgot to fireproof his own butt again to impress me or my mother." She said honestly before Ruffnut and Tuffnut joined the fray.

Snotlout: "Hot! Hot, hot, hot! Guys! No! Not yet!" He shouted out as Barf and Belch create a little explosion, which knocks down Snotlout, as the twins get off their dragon.

Tuffnut: "Behold, your worst nightmare..."

Ruffnut: "Behold--"

Tuffnut: "...along with his sister who insisted on coming!"

Ruffnut: "That's my intro?"

???: "Guys, too soon. You always come in too soon." She said honestly before dodging as Fishlegs dropped in front of her saying sorry since he still was getting used to his wings. "Fishlegs, again with the baby? We talked about this." She said seriously as she scratched Fishmeat's ears. "This is a raid."

Fishlegs: "Sorry, I couldn't find a sitter." He said honestly as she helped him up off the floor.

Guard: "Demons everywhere! It's the end of the world!" He yelled out before a buff figure covered in deadly nadder scales knocked him out against a cage before he could alert the ship.