⚔️Preview of the Future, probably⚔️

((I've not watched the how to train your dragon: nine realms yet so bare with me here))

The group of young children come towards a new part of the realms covered in ice and amber stone, following after the nightlight dragon towards a place that looked as it was frozen in time

The group of young children come towards a new part of the realms covered in ice and amber stone, following after the nightlight dragon towards a place that looked as it was frozen in time. Ancient viking drawings surrounded the base of a crystal clear shaped rectangle box, a ebony black scale helmet, swords, old bows and arrows. The nightlight pawed at the box as the young blonde teen approached the box to see a fully grown woman with brunette hair dressed in ancient viking woman armor and clothing with a dragon pendant holding her bear fur cloak together on her shoulders.

???: "Can anyone read this?" The boy asked til the nightlight nudged his hand onto the middle of the box as the crystal began shining a brilliant emerald green then ebony black before red as the top moved slowly from hidden machinery in the box as the lid fell onto the floor with a thud.

The woman in the box gasped softly as she sat up speaking in ancient scandinavian as well icelandic the language of Norse vikings. The woman groaned feeling nauseous before rubbing her eyes then opened them to show her emerald irises to the children and dragons. The woman looked at the blonde boy and pulled him into a sudden hug.

???: "Nuffink." She said crying before moving back noticing her baby boy wasn't hugging her back. She took a closer look at the boy then her surroundings. "You're not my son, wh-what happen to me?" She questioned before the nightlight dragon cooed at her. "Toothless?" She asked while the dragon shook his head and pawed the ground. "He's your ancestor..... how long have I've been here? Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, and even Snotlout." She said before looking over the edge seeing dried flowers in the box she sat in, these flowers were always given to her by her husband and their children on her birthday and anniversary. "My husband, Alvis...my daughter Zephyr and little Niff...." She said as tears filled her eyes then ran down her face til the dragons surrounded her to calm her. "If my invention worked then my family and friends have got to be out there somewhere." She said out loud as she stood up from the box only for the nightlight and boy to catch her from falling. "Thank you, little warrior." She said as she noticed that the boy was holding her old journal and map book. "My old journal and map, that's how you found this place?" She asked as the blond boy looked up at her in awe as well shock.

???: "You're her, Y/n Horrendous Haddock-Hofferson the legendary chieftess of the Berk. You're a inspiration to everyone in our hometown." He said while smiling not believing that he alongside his friends were looking at a living legend and heroine of the viking era.

Y/n: "Berk still thrives, astonishing. Can I see it young warriors before we all go searching for my family and friends?" She asked while smiling at the boy, he reminded her of herself at this age yet she could see her friends in the others. The group nodded as she bent down picking up her old helmet made of nightfury scales. "Rest in peace, bud." She whispered softly.

" She whispered softly