🔥Berkian Beginning🔥

Girl Narrating: 'This is Berk. It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. My village in a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice and mosquitoes. We have...'

A tiny girl of fifteen opened up her home's front door to see a monstrous nightmare looking back at her as she quickly shut the door as a fire ball hit the door while the teenager looked up breathing heavily.

Y/n: "...Dragons." she said with a smile on her face before running out of her house past fighting Vikings and running flocks of sheep as well avoiding dragon fire. 'Most people would leave. Not us, We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues. My name is Y/n. Great name, I know. My mother Valka gave me it before my father named me Hiccup. But it's not the worst name. Parents believe a hideous name of sorts will frightened off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.' She thought honestly before falling onto the ground as a older viking saw she wasn't a dragon.

"Morning, Y/n." He said as he helped her off of the ground before she started running throughout the village as other Vikings told her to get inside or what she was doing outside in the fight til a huge ginger haired chieftain picked her up by her fur vest.

Stoick: "Y/n! What is she doing...? What are you doing out?! Get inside!" He commanded as he set her back down

Y/n: 'That's Stoick the Vast, chief of the tribe. They say when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean off its shoulders. Do I believe it? Yes, I do.' She said honestly as Stoick asked what species of dragons they were facing tonight mainly Gronkles, Nadders, Zipplebacks, a Monstrous Nightmare but no sign of any Night Furies yet. Y/n ran in the blacksmith's forge putting on her apron as the blacksmith greeted her.

Gobber: "Nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd be carried off!" He said while using his hammer hand to flatten the hot steel of a fresh sword.

Y/n: "Who, me? No, come on, I'm way too muscular and cute for their taste." She said while lifting up a steel hammer head back onto the shelf. "They wouldn't know what to do with all this." She said before spinning around a bit then smiled