🏹5 Years Gone By🏹

A ebony dragon flying over the sea waters cutting through the air and waves before looking over at the island of Berk in a beautiful and glorious morning as seagulls squawk their call into the crisp morning air while moving into the isle seeing that a lot has changed.

Y/n Narrating: 'This is Berk, the best kept secret this side of, well... anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.' Air whooshed high above the houses rooftops to look below to see a cowering flock of sheep but one has a painted bullseye on it's wooly coat. 'Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer...' The sheep holding the target is kicked into the sunlight as its snatched up in a dragon's talons. 'A little something we like to call...' dragons screech out as they fly towards the old dragon killing arena which was turned into a dragon rider academy/main destination for this game. '...Dragon racing!' The crowd cheers out loud as an older looking Fishlegs wearing orange and green face paint whooped out as his Gronkle Meatlug held the sheep they had snatched up before they were knocked up into the air by a Monstrous Nightmare named Hookfang wearing yellow battle paint as it's rider Snotlout whom wore red and yellow face paint caught the sheep before looking over at Fishlegs.

Snotlout: "Oh, I'm sorry, Fishlegs, did you want that?" He asked jokingly as he pointed to the sheep in his arms.

Fishlegs: "Oh, Snotlout, that was mine!" He shouted out as Snotlout and Hookfang moved back to see Ruffnut and Tuffnut riding their Zippleback Barf and Belch separately wearing blue and yellow paint on Barf along with Ruffnut while Tuffnut wore a horrifying face paint of black and yellow as Belch was wearing yellow and black as well.

Snotlout: Tossed the sheep up to Ruffnut as she caught the sheep. "Here you go, babe. Did I tell you that you look amazing today? 'Cause you do." He flirted as Ruffnut gagged in disgust.

Ruffnut: "Ugh! Come on, Barf. It's starting to stink around here." She said as Barf growled before letting out its gas

Tuffnut: "Nope, still hates you. Let's blow this place, Belch!" He shouted out as Belch lit his spark into the gas causing an explosion as the Zippleback flew towards the roughly painted hatch door baskets as the dragon dropped the sheep into the hatch door that held an image of the Zipplebacks heads.

Stoick: "Ah-ha-ha! That's nine for the twins! Alvis lags with three! Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none! And Y/n is... nowhere to be found." He said as he sat down on his throne watching the sky. "Hmm."

Gobber: "Scared her off with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick?" He questioned jokingly as a Deadly Nadder named Stormfly flies under Snotlout while their rider wearing teal and gold face paint whacked Snotlout on his head to show a grown Alvis.