🔥Final Exam & Protect Those You Love🔥

At the Dragon arena the next morning the whole village surrounded the ring chanting Y/n's name with pride as Stoick addressed the crowd.

Stoick: "Well, I can show my face in public again! If someone had told me that in a few short weeks. Y/n would go from, well, being Y/n to placing first in dragon training, well, I would have tied him to a mast and shipped him off for fear he'd gone mad! And you know it!" He shouted out before laughing slightly. "But here we are. And no one is more surprised or more proud than I am. Today, my little girl becomes a Viking. Today, she becomes one of us!" He shouted out with pride as Y/n gulped nervously looking up at her father while she held onto her helmet.

Alvis: Walked towards Y/n and placed his hands onto her shoulders. "Be careful with that dragon." He said as Y/n looked over at him.

Y/n: "It's not the dragon I'm worried about, Alvis." She said honestly

Alvis: "What are you going to do?" He asked her seriously.

Y/n: "Put an end to this. I have to try." She said honestly before facing Alvis. "Alvis, if something goes wrong, just make sure they don't find Toothless." She said seriously.

Alvis: "I will." He said before placing his hand onto her cheek and brushed some of her long brown hair back then tied it up for her. "Just promise me it won't go wrong, I don't want to lose you, Y/n." He said seriously making her blush slightly.

Gobber: "It's time, Y/n. Knock 'em dead." He said proudly

Y/n looked over at Alvis before walking out into the ring putting on her helmet walking up to the weapon and shield stand as the village cheered for her louder once she stepped into the light. She picked up a shield and a tiny dagger before looking up at her father nodding.

Stoick: "I would have gone for the hammer." He said seeing his daughter's choice of weapon as the cage which held the Monstrous Nightmare was opened up, it roared out loud as it climbed around the ring breathing fire then climbed onto the chain netting above the ring and looked down at Y/n as it began to growl at her. Y/n slowly let go of the dagger and shield in her hands then slowly held her hands up. "What is she doing?"

Y/n: "Hey, it's okay. It's okay." She said honestly and gently as the dragon sniffed her hands slowly while she reached up taking her helmet off of her head. "I'm not one of them." She said firmly as she tossed her helmet aside making the dragon look at her curiously but slowly starting to trust her.

Stoick: "Stop the fight." He said towards Gobber til Y/n yelled out to the crowd.

Y/n: "No! I need you all to see this. They're not what we think they are. We don't have to kill them." She said seriously as the dragon slowly purred at her until her father shout out.

Stoick: "I said, stop the fight!" He yelled out smacking his hammer onto a metal rod as the dragon snapped it's jaws at Y/n then began to chase her around the ring with her screaming out in fright not knowing that she attracted Toothless to her whom was driven to protect her no matter what. "Out of my way!" Stoick charged through the crowd.

Alvis: "Y/n!" He shouted out as he quickly grabbed an ax from the wall and hoisted the wooden gate up enough for him to slide into the ring to protect Y/n. "Y/n!" He quickly grabbed a hammer and tossed it at the Monstrous Nightmare getting it's attention on him instead as Stoick lifted up the wooden gate catching Alvis but Y/n was knocked away from them by the dragon about to kill her when a loud high pitch whistle filled the air.