🔥New Y/n & A Romantic Flight🔥

New day of Training

Gobber: "Today is about teamwork

Gobber: "Today is about teamwork." He said as a Hideous Zippleback filled the arena with gas and the teens held buckets full on water. "Now, a wet dragon head can't like it's fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathed gas, while the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which." He explained calmly as Y/n was teamed up with Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: "Razor-sharp serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attacks, crushing its victims..." he said quitely nervous

Y/n: "Will you please stop that?!" She scolded Fishlegs trying to concentrate til water soaked her and Fishlegs. "Hey!" She yelled out as she and Fishlegs looked over at Tuffnut and Snotlout while Alvis and Ruffut walked over through the gas.

Tuffnut: "Your butt's are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon." He said as Y/n gasped offended as she glared at him and Snotlout but laughed when Ruffnut tossed her bucket at her twins head knocking him down to the floor.

Snotlout: "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragonesque figure for you, Y/n." He flirted only for Alvis to punch him in the face with a harsh right hook punch when Tuffnut was instantly pulled into the gas then ran out of it screaming.

Tuffnut: "Oh, I'm hurt! I am very much hurt!"

Fishlegs: "Chances of survival are dwindling to single digits now." He said scared as the Hideous Zippleback showed one of it's heads which was the wrong one as it breathed out flammable gas. "Oh, wrong head." He said before running off so Y/n was now on her own as the Zippleback looked at her.

Gobber: "Now, Y/n!" He yelled out as Y/n tossed her water up but missed the sparking Zippleback head.

Y/n: "Oh, come on." She said before the Zippleback roared at her making her fall onto the floor as Gobber was going to save her until she stood up the dragon was backing away from her to its cage. "Back, back, back! Now, don't you make me tell you again! Yes, that's right." She said while Gothi watched Y/n astonished by seeing in the chief's daughter commanding a beast back. "Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done." She said honestly as she was in front of the cage doors no one saw her toss a smoked eel at the Zippleback whom ran away from it scared while she closed up the cage doors and locked it up. "Phew" She sighed softly before looking up seeing Gobber, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs, Snotlout and Alvis were looking at her wide eyes and slacked jaws. "Okay, so are we done for today? 'Cause I've got some things I need to... um... Yep, I'll see you tomorrow!" She said before running off to the forge later that night and began making a saddle for Toothless.