𝘊.2 𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴

"y/n! Dolores!" Joseph came outside to greet you. "Hi tio. How are you?" You smiled as you hugged him. "It's been good. I just opened my music store up, and we've been getting pretty good business." He said as he went to hug Dolores. "That's cool!" You smiled. "Where's your mom and dad and Juan?" He asked as he lead you both inside. "They fell behind, they'll probably come soon." Dolores said.

"Your house looks so different from when last time." You said as you admired the space around you. "Yeah we did some renovations around the house." Ana said as she patted her stomach. "Well you two can sleep in the guest room." Joseph said as he helped carry your backpack.

"y/n?" You heard a familiar voice say. "Gloria!" You exclaimed. Gloria was your other cousin. She was leaning on the shorter height spectrum with short hair. She had blonde highlights in her hair that added to her light brown eyes. She wore heavy makeup and she liked to tease her hair to make it poofy. She was your age, so you both had something to converse on. She was rather an icon in her house.

You did the normal greetings with her, and made small talk. "Anyways y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me around the shore. I want you to meet someone." She said. "I'll definitely go with you. I just have to get my stuff settled in." You smiled.

You and Dolores got your stuff together in the guest bedroom, and left with Gloria. "So where are we going? You asked as got in her car. "We're going to my dads music store. I want you to see it." She smiled as she turned the keys.

You reached the music store. It was a small shop in the middle of the busy town, that was a short distance from your uncles house. The streets were pretty busy as it was by the shore. Teenagers zoomed by in their convertibles and couples walked by holding hands. You saw a girl with a messy ponytail. She had dark tan skin and her yellow dress complimented her skin and eyes. A genuine smile was plastered on her face, making her stand out from the others.

"y/n, I want you to meet Tiffany. She's my girlfriend." Gloria said as the other girl waved. "It's nice to meet you." You smiled as you shook hands. "Nice to meet you too. You want a cig?" She smiled as she took out her box of cigarettes. "No thanks I don't smoke." You chuckled. "You guys wanna walk around town?" Tiffany asked. "Sure!" You and Gloria said in unison.

The three of you walked down the streets, Gloria getting cat called once in a while, but she gladly flipped them off. And once again, the same two familiar motorcycles came by you, this time they stopped in front of the three of you.

"Hello David." Gloria said as she rolled her eyes. "Who's that?" You whispered to Tiffany. "That's David, her ex. He still likes her though." She whispered back to you. "I don't want any trouble Gloria. I just wanted to say hi." He softly said. "Well it's me obviously, you know my girlfriend Tiffany, and this is my cousin y/n. She's visiting for spring break." She stated blankly. "Well at least let me say hi to her." David said.

"Hi I'm David." He stuck out his hand. "y/n." You said shaking his hand. You looked past him to find the guy who winked at you earlier. You got a closer look at him, and boy was he gorgeous. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He shouted, making you step back into reality. "Sorry, who are you?" You said embarrassed. "Jon." He smiled as he got off his motorcycle. "You seem like a pretty cool chick. I like your shirt." He said as he stared at your Blondie shirt. "Thanks." You blushed. Tiffany laughed. "C'mon let's go." She said. "Okay." You frowned as she pulled you away. "At least let me talk to her for one second. You don't own her." Jon scoffed. He took your arm and wrote down his phone number and winked at you. "I think you should get going now, or they're gonna freak out." He muttered in your ear. You turned around to see the impatient couple. "They're not that bad." You smiled. "Whatever 'Blondie'." He said as he went back to his bike. "It's y/n." You called at him. David sighed as he followed the same move as Jon, and they left.

"They're so annoying." Gloria said as she pulled you away from your spot. "I don't think they're that bad. Plus-" You were about to finish your sentence but Tiffany accidentally interrupted you."Plus what?" She asked. "I think that Jon guy is kind of cute." You softly said. "Let's go now. I think my dad is gonna make dinner since your parents might be here." Gloria added. "Yeah let's go." Tiffany sighed.

While the two were conversing, you stared at your arm, with the number of Jon, the cute boy. You didn't even sing in the car when your favorite song came on, because you were too busy looking at your arm. You sure were going to call him later.