𝘊.8 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?

It took a while for you to get back home. You kept glancing at your leg as it began to hurt from the fall that amused both Jon and David. You chuckled at the moment.

Your uncle had closed the store early and waited for you outside.

"What happened to your leg Y/N?" He asked, looking at your jeans covered in mud and water.

"I fell." You shrugged.

You both laughed. "Just put a towel on the seat. I don't need mud in my car." He said, still laughing. You sighed.

The sun had been out for while and the air was humid, so your uncle put the air conditioner on. David Bowie softly played in the background as you looked out the window.

"Why'd you choose to move to New Jersey?" You asked.

"The weather is something I was really liked. I like the cool weather in the spring and how warm it can get in the summer." He explained.

He went on and on about the state, telling you about the economy, the governed and such, in which you were only half listening.

You got home to see your sister hanging out with Ana, your older cousin.

"Hey y/n! We were gonna head out to the mall, you wanna come with?" Ana asked. "I'd love to! Besides I just got payed from helping your dad at the store, so I could use some time." You smiled.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

The car was freezing, but that was how Ana liked her car to be, and since she was the driver, you and Dolores managed to stay quiet. My Melancholy Blues by Queen was blaring through the speakers as Ana sang the lyrics.

Ana pulled to stop at the red light, as she lowered down the music.

A motorcycle stopped next to you, the sound making you turn to it. The person moved his head a couple of times and then took off his helmet and started to wave. It was Jon. Dolores started to laugh.

"Who is that?" She questioned.

"His names Jon. He used to date Gloria." She said, as he was still obnoxiously waving.

"Hey y/n, have you seen Gloria at all today?" She asked looking at you.

"Surprisingly, no I haven't." You shrugged.

"That motorcycle looks damn familiar doesn't it y/n." Dolores smirked.

"I don't think I've seen it before." You stuttered, as you felt your ears get hot. "I haven't." You repeated.

The two vehicles went in different directions, each heading to a different destination.

a/n I'm sorry if some chapters seem plotless, but I don't wanna add so much drama in each chapter that it gets boring either. Anyways lots of love to those who are still reading!!