𝘊.7 𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬

The sky was foggy, with little hints of blue. Not to mention that the sun was starting to show more than it did in the morning, making it a little warmer. Puddles of water were scattered across the sidewalks and streets.

"I thought you guys had motorcycles. Can't you put these boxes on them?" You sighed as you held the box. The two looked at each other, and just laughed. "Cause we'd put boxes on a bike." Jon laughed, making you very annoyed.

The rest of the walk with David and Jon was quiet, as all of you were taking in the warm weather. Only sighs and huffs could be heard until David started a conversation.

"Do you play any instruments y/n?" He asked, clutching the keyboard box in his arms. "I used to play flute a while back, but now I don't play anymore." You answered. "Good thing you stopped. You don't seem like a flute player to me." Jon added. This made you laugh at his remark. "Yeah Jon's right. You seem like you could play drums." David said. "You know, I have a cousin in New York, who's boyfriend is into drums. I should tell her about you two." You suggested as they raised their eyebrows at the idea. "That'd be cool." Jon nodded.

The three of you sparked pretty interesting conversations, from which band is the best, to which dog would you get. Unfortunately, the conversation was cut short since you reached Jon's house.

"You know, you're pretty cool to talk to y/n. You should come to one of our shows." David smiled. "If it's in the span of this week and next week, I'm down." You told him. "Well get this," An excited Jon began to speak. "David and I got ourselves booked for a gig down at a music festival." He smiled. "Really? That's so cool!" You cheered as the boys high-fived each other. "You should stop by. It's next week on Saturday." David said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "I'll definitely think about it. Hope you have fun with that new stuff!" You waved as you hopped down the porch stairs.

You ran backwards to see the boys waving at you, and you were so caught up with seeing them, you didn't realize the mud that was at the heels of your shoes. With one more step, you were sent slipping onto the concrete sidewalk, as the rest of your body fell on the muddy grass. All you could hear was Jon's laughter.

"It's not funny Jon! What if she got hurt." David said in between laughs. "Ok ok, I'll stop." He paused, but resumed to laughing again.

"I guess it's slippery when it's wet!" He called out as you walked away, trying to hold in your laughter.

I guess it is.