𝘊.11 𝘐 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘴

To all those who are still reading, this isn't the last chapter but kind of in the middle of the story. I have so many ideas for this book so I'm hoping for this book to at least be 25 chapters or so.

Today was one of your last days of staying in New Jersey for spring break, and quite frankly, you were dreading it. It felt good to be somewhere else instead of being at home, and not to mention some of the people you met.

Mainly referring to Jon.

You didn't want to admit it, but you actually really liked him. Of course you would have told him this, but you thought he would find it useless to keep a friendship from a long distance.

Of course, you wouldn't tell your parents about this. They had no clue who Jon even was.

After wasting the whole afternoon figuring out what to wear, you decided to wear a plain black shirt with a light wash pair of jeans. You slowly packed the rest of your clothes in your small suitcase. After you had lunch with the rest of your family, you decided to head out.

You were definitely going to miss the streets of New Jersey. It was busy and had lots of commotion, but you could care less. It all seemed so peaceful. The sun was already starting to set, leaving dark yellow and orange colors in the sky.

It took a while till you found the address David gave you the other night.

" I think this is the right place." You told yourself.

You opened the door in the small alley, to reveal a dimly lit room, loud synths and drums echoing throughout the small atmosphere.

Bodies danced by the small stage, others by the bar. And there he was.

Jon's hair moved in a small motion, strumming the chords to his guitar, as the other guitarist took the lead. Beads of sweat moved along his face, his eyes focused on nailing every chord right. David looked like he was having the time of his life, tapping each key, emphasizing each note every time he played.

You didn't even realize you were moving to sit down, your eyes were glued to Jon. He looked... amazing. But of course, it got even better.

The way he sang. His voice was so unique. It sounded beautiful. His voice had so much power, but when he sang quiet, it sounded like he was singing a lullaby.

He took pride in his singing. He smiled every time he hit a high note. You could easily tell that singing for other people was a passion for Jon.

A final drum roll played and the small band finished their first song. Jon scanned the crowd of small people when his eyes met yours, he smiled for a little bit until he made his announcement.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, before we get into this next tune, I'd like everyone to bid farewell to the lovely lady Y/N since she's leaving Jersey tomorrow morning." He announced.

Everyone scanned the room to see who he was talking about, until someone just threw their drink in the air, followed by others, until everyone was covered in water and alcoholic beverages.

Your hair and outfit was somewhat covered in the water and beer, you'd definitely have to shower when you get home or your parents would be pissed. That was the least of your worries because Jon, David, and the rest of their band played a new song, almost everyone going crazy.

By the time they were done playing, which was almost an hour later, the sky was already dark, and you were surprised when Jon and David bombarded your thinking.

"Hey Y/N! Glad you could make it!" David smiled.

"Yeah I'm so happy I'm here! You guys sounded amazing!" You complimented the two.