Chapter 1

Kellin's POV:

I am so god damn warm right now. Words can not describe how much I would love for someone to chuck a bucket of iced water over my head right now. Vic would love that. My shirt clinging to my skin, it going slight transparent. I roll my eyes. Curse this southern sun, why did they have to perform in the middle of the day? Why couldn't they perform at night with all the big dogs? Oh wait that's probably why.

I'm not saying our band is terrible. At all. We were just knew and up coming one day we will make it. Though at the same time that truly did strike fear into my heart. If we got too big then me and Vic wouldn't be able to go out together or show affection towards one another in fear of being watched by fans. God only knows what would happen if people were to find out that we've been dating. A couple of months by this point.

I've always known I was gay. Girls just weren't my thing but I think I was the one who turned Vic gay. I'm still not sure why he is interested in me but I'm glad he finally asked me out cause I knew I would be stuck with a silly crush for the foreseeable future if he never said anything. I don't share the same level of confident he does. Sure he might rub off on me sometime but I will never be like him unfortunately.

I felt an arm wrap around me as I desperately tried to shield my eyes from the sun so I could get a good look at our fans. No surprise it was Vic who gave a little chuckle as we shared eye contact for a split second or two. We said our goodbyes to the enthusiastic people who were actually there to see us and okay the ones who weren't there to see us but are now slightly interested.

The finishes were always my favourite now and not because I am dying to get away from the attention like you would think but because of the new song me and Viccy had written together. 'King for a day' we called it. The fans adored it as much as us thank god. It was so fun to perform.

Anyway now we could relax and get out of the sun. The band ducked back stage and I let out a heavy sigh. I was so exhausted at this point, we had toured relentlessly for god knows how long now and I just needed to stop for any amount of time. Of course Vic was quick to notice when I sat down on a spare amp.

Vic's POV:

"You okay baby?" I asked in a hush tone. Still have to be careful, the band still didn't even know about us and they weren't going to find out anytime soon. I knew the answer to this question though. No. Today was the day though we had a day to just stop and I knew that Kel needed it. poor boy tired himself out so quickly with the amount of worrying and stressing he would constantly do. I sighed and ushered for him to follow me when he gave me a quiet 'I'm fine.' Tch yeah cause anyone who says that is actually doing fine.

"We have a day off tonight." I began peaking over my shoulder to him. We entered back out into the scorching sun but swiftly hid away against a wall that was especially made for the festival. Quiet, hidden, just me and my Kellin. "I was thinking me and you could go out tonight, book a hotel room and you know..." my hand had a mind of it's own, slowly making it way under Kellin's shirt up to his pale chest. It was so cute how flustered he got so quickly. 

He slapped my hand away with a soft whine. That was his protest against my affection. How cruel is he? I laughed at him and caressed his cheek, "So are you up for that?"

"Yeah we can do."

"Don't worry babe we will be fine. I promise." I set a quick peck down on his lips just to make sure he remembers I love him more than anything else. More than life itself.

"Come on lets get out of these sweaty show clothes and get ready for tonight." I grab his hand and drag him back to our bus. I love him so much.