Chapter 4

Kellin's POV: 

I stood up on the defence. Just that voice was enough to send shivers down my spine even if we were beside a fire. Yes, I may have been drunk but I was aware of what was happening here. My mind wouldn't let me ignore this even if I could hardly keep my eyes open. 

Vic rose from his seat too but with a soft chuckle. Oh no. He had probably had double what I had so was more drunk than I was. This was not gonna go well. We should just leave cause as soon as he opens his mouth it's gonna go down hill. It's too late for that though because he was already slurring words to these intimidating men,

"G-guys...buddies. You can't say that. Only we can say that cause, hey we...we are the faggots!"

I felt the colour drain for me face. They were getting more agitated. I could see one of the man's hands twitching with anger. I made a shaky attempt to grab Vic but he was snatched forward by the guy practically lifting him up off the ground.

"You think this is funny? You're disgusting. The fact my daughter listens to your music is vile. You should be out of the lime light away from where young kids won't find you and be influenced by you." 

He dropped Vic and shoved him back harshly almost into the flames. This was when Vic realised that it was no laughing matter. I grabbed onto him dragging him away from the dangerous light before I found my own mouth opening up, 

"W-what are you gonna do with that picture?"

"I think you know full well. We can't have you type of people rising up to fame with more people to see and hear about you. I have the right mind to snap one of your jaws just to make sure you can't go on."

I burst into tears, so so terrified but I was paralysed and just couldn't move nor did I think that this group would let us move without making us pay the price for it.

Another one of the men scoffed and took a step forward with a growl, "Pathetic, I'll give you something to cry about." He made a swift movement towards me and I expected to feel a harsh fist to the side of the face. Just like how it used to be back in high school. I actually shrieked, I wasn't prepared to get hit again, especially in front of Vic.

Vic's POV:

"Don't fucking touch him!" I had to stand between him and Kellin. They could push me about all the want but they were not getting their grubby hands on this fragile love of mine. Me raising my voice at them of course aggravated the fuck out of them but I didn't care. I wanted to get Kells out of here and enjoy the rest of my night with him. Not to mention, he might have not realised it yet but I knew that look on his face. A panic attack was gonna hit him sooner or later.

The guys seemed to love that Kellin was getting riled up, glad to see they found that funny. "Come on baby we're leaving." I firmly grabbed my lover's hand and pulled him away from the group but they just didn't give up. I was grabbed by the back of the collar. My hand losing grip on Kellin and accidentally letting go of him. 

"I want this band separated and if it's not well...I'm sure people would love to see this picture of you boys eating each other faces. If I find out that you keeps this band together the pictures getting sent out and we will come and separate it ourselves." The man cracked his knuckles and scowled at the two of us. 

That was a death threat. Kells was on his last legs there. He was shaking violently, I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him it's all gonna be alright but it wasn't...not unless if we took desperate measures. Which was necessary I wasn't putting his life on the line for a fucking band.

"Alright! alright...fine. I'll leave the fucking band, you happy now? Will you back off now and fuck please delete the picture."

"I expect you off tour too, so you won't be getting AIDs all over the backstage areas."

"Whatever..."

And that was when they let us go. We swiftly left the establishment and I pulled Kellin into a back street so I could just hold him. His crying was hysterical at this moment and his breathing was heavy.

"It's okay honey. It's over now...I've got you...I'm so sorry..." I was glad that I was starting to sober up now. That was thanks to eating with my drinks.

"V-Vic you can't leave please..."

"I..." I didn't want to lie and say that I'll stay and everything will work out cause that might not be true. "I'll figure something out, okay?" I told him in a gentle voice.