Chapter 3: The War Plan

This is our war plan:

    1.) Set up small camps with about 5 main fighters, 2 Marksmen, and 1 sniper with a big gun.

    2.) Have a massive camp where they will fight. having multiple snipers around the walls, and 4 Buglars at every corner of the camp.

     It's been 2 days since I have received the war declaration, and we are already almost done getting ready. When I woke up the next morning and turned on the tv. I switched the channel to Inkopolis News. I almost jumped at what they were showing. Pearl (one of the News reporters) and Marina (The leading news reporter) was explaining the was the octolings declared. How did they find out about the war!?!? Now everyone will panic even more. Why the fuck did they do?!

"HOW DID THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS?! THERE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE!!!" I yelled at nothing

      I went to Danny's apartment later that day. Sure enough, he was there. 

"Did you see what the news was showing this morning?" I ask Danny

"Yes I saw as well. It pissed the shit out of me. However, the inklings aren't panicking, they actually want to help as well. There protesting as well in front of the base. I think they have lost their minds." Danny says in an awkward voice. 

I and Danny went to the news station that day.  I requested to do a speech. Marina leads us to the newsroom. 

"Everybody's channel has been switched to this channel because the Inkling Millatery has some important news that everyone must hear." I wait for a few seconds before continuing. " You fellow inklings may have heard of the war the octolings have declared. And it's not fucking pretty. We have seen the protesting too. I hereby declare that any inklings that are not in the military may volentier to fight. We have supplies at our base to give you that can assist you in battle. You have 1 and 1/2 of a week to volunteer before the war. Thanks for your time."

    Pearl, Marina, and Danny were cheering for me. I had more confidence than ever. Pearl and Marina chose to help out in the military as marksmen. We got in a car and drove to the base. when we got there, the was a large group of inklings there. There were more than 200 inklings there. I had to say, I was very impressed.

      We started our plan the next day. We ended up with more scout camps than we planned, mainly because we had extra supplies from the extra inklings. Pearl said she would pick up supplies from warehouses and drop the supplies off at nearby camps.

We had 6 days before the war