Chapter 7: War Of Inkopolis

The day the war began has arrived. We were ready and armed to the teeth. One of our bulgers blares the horn.

The war begins.

I start shouting at the marksmen and snipers. 

"GO, GO, GOGOGOOGOGo," I screamed on the top of my head. I pulled out my Blooper Rifle. A Blooper Rife is the most powerful of the Prototype sniper there is. Something caught my eye that scared the damn out of me. I found their commander. I told all lieutenants to target the commander. Ink is flying everywhere, people screaming, bugles blared, guns firing, you name it.

The Octoling Millatery buglers begin blaring their bugles. I'm hit with ink but it barely did anything to me. I kept shooting at the commander. The piranha tentacles sprayed large amounts of ink everywhere but didn't have a very good range. A sniper hits me hard. I splashed myself with my ink color to heal the damage I've taken. I saw the sniper firing at me and I shoot it. it smacked him in the head and splats him. Their commander fires at me. I fire back. Nothing was left of the octolings except the commander. I went to face him head-on.

"Well, well,l well, what do we get here?" says the commander.

"Let's dance MOTHERFUCKER!!!! CMON"

 Both I and the commander begin fighting. Then, a massive explosion happened. Knocking me and the commander. I look up and see their commander splat.