Eat My Dust!

(A/n: I have never wanted two characters to be more related than this)—————————————————————So good news and bad news! Good news! Apparently all the other heroes came and saved the rest of the class after me and Akechi passed out

—————————————————————
So good news and bad news! Good news! Apparently all the other heroes came and saved the rest of the class after me and Akechi passed out. I got fed by Kasumi and Akechi and I had a weird bonding moment. Alright, time for the bad news...

The villain attack was on the news for at least two days and I'm sure it's going to be longer. Why is that bad news? Well I had a rage incident in the past and that caused me to get in trouble with a lot of people, kids, adults like. They claimed I was a cursed child to society and I would injure somebody if I was led to be a hero.

With that footage of some of us out now, people might be able to pick up on it. As long as the class is safe from attacks, I guess I'll deal with it when we cross that bridge.

Also bad news, Morgana has gotten lazier and lazier. Akechi apparently wants to make me suffer with this cat and decided to share it with Kasumi and I still...why is that a bad thing? Well one thing...

why is that a bad thing? Well one thing

I can't breath...

"Oi! Kasumi! Come get your cat!" I say to Kasumi as she lays on the other side of the couch.

"After sunrise, he's your cat."

I spent the night at her place after getting out the hospital. Not after some teasing from Ochako and Izuku. I wanted to tease the two of them but there's no way that their gonna get together...right?

"Oi. Airhead, you're letting out some bloodlust." Kasumi says as I stop freaking out. I then grab Morgana off of me and throw him at Kasumi. "Gah-!"

Morgana awakes up but doesn't move. I get up and decide to make breakfast. I dig around through the kitchen but can't find what I'm looking for.

"Hey, Kasumi. Do you have some flat pans?"

"Yeah, should be-" She starts to say but Morgana starts stretching on her face as his claws scrape her face gently. "Get off me already!"