Call From The Captain!

After the third years visit, your class had much to think about, most on their minds were the Work Studies. He explained them. "The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail in helping Pro Agencies in the streets and with investigatons. Your teachers and the principal discussed them at the faculty meeting, and we all agree... it's too soon, they should really be canceled."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" The class all shouted with disappointment.

"But we already talked about them!" Kirishima shared his view.

"This does make sense though..." Akechi said and put his hand to his chin. "Moving to the dorms was too draw attention away from them. If they had a problem now, it would ruin their reputation.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Kasumi slammed her desk and rasing from it.

"But... some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind... the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So choose one with a proven reach record, otherwise, you won't be taking part." "Damn it!" Kasumi shout as the class went to talk about their possible work studies.

"What are you thinking about?" Morgana asked and you pulled out your phone.

"I'm thinking a simple choice of Miruko. She should say yes." You smiled and went out to the hall. "After all, I'm her favorite. She won't say no."
.
.
.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" You shouted as Rumi pulled the phone away from her ear. She's seen at the boxing club. "Oh come on! Why not?! You have nothing to do!"

She knocks out her opponent and picks up the phone

She knocks out her opponent and picks up the phone. "Assuming that is gonna getcha hurt, Y/n. I'm busy on a case of my own."

"Sigh, I guess it's fair." You said and looked at the phone. "Thanks anyway."

"Sorry, Kid." She said and the phone hung up. You were seen on the school roof and looked at the ground below.

"Man, I'm lost now." You said but then gained rabbit ears and heard something in the distance. Your phone screen then turned green and started ringing. "..."

You immediately chucked your phone away and started to walk down stairs. The phone came back and you in the back of the head. "OW!! Fine!!!"

You answered the phone and a female voice was heard. "You finally picked up, you're a shy one, Uraraka-kun."

"Who is this?" You asked and started looking around.

"Ah sorry," Another voice appeared. "This is Police Captain Makoto Niijima. I've been watching you for a while. I need yours and Morgana's help."

"Wait, you know Morgana?" You asked as Morgana popped out of the bag.

"Hmm? What about me?" He asked and the two girls gasped.

"Whoa! It really is Morgana! I guess Yusuke wasn't lying after all." Oracle said as Morgana looked at the phone.

"Oh, Makoto! Futaba! Y/n, these are more members of the Phantom Theives." He explained and looked at the phone again. "So if you're calling Y/n, then..."