Race To The Finish!

(A/n: Thank you for the 3k views!)—————————————————————

—————————————————————

"Ah! Young Y/n! I'm sure you'll do great out there! Make sure you give it your all!" All Might said to Y/n who was confused who was talking to him. He turned around to see All Might.

Y/n was about to head into the waiting room when All Might stopped him. "Thanks. I will."

Y/n went to turn around but All Might picked up the boy and moved him away from the door. He looked at the boy, still smiling. "I think you are the hero who gives hope to people."

"?"

"Hahahaha! Don't give me that look, Young Uraraka! It hurts..." All Might said in a comical way. "As you know, I am seen as the symbol of peace. Many people don't think much about my quirk other than they would like to have it!"

He grabbed Y/n's shoulders and looked at him in the eye as his eyes shine blue. "But you! You, Young Uraraka, have the potential to become another symbol! The Symbol of Hope! With your quirk, you can show people that powerful quirks could be used responsibly!"

Y/n looked away in disbelief. "I don't know...I'm don't have full control over it yet..."

"Isn't that the reason we teach?" All Might said as they began to chuckle. Y/n walks to the door and looked at All Might.

"I'll try to live up to your expectations."

"My boy, only live up to the expectations you set for yourself. Also, try to think of something that hyped you up!"

"Hypes me up?"

"Yes! A phrase to let people know your getting serious or not to worry! I'm sure you know mine!"

"EAT THIS!"

"NO! I AM HERE!" All Might said to Y/n as he thought about it. "It could very well connect to your life! But while your think about that, you should get ready! Big day ahead of you!"

All Might said as Y/n nods enters the waiting room. All Might sighs and looked down the hallway. "You've taken quite a protégé. Haven't you, Miruko?"