The Rabbit & The Joker

Now, you knew it was pretty obvious that Aizawa would torture you by picking Miruko. After all, he seemed like he knew all the ways to torture you. You weren't excited for the internship, she might have been your favorite hero, but interning under someone who has beat you up multiple times leaves an impact. Granted if you weren't breaking the law, you wouldn't have been hurt, but you were doing it for a good cause. You felt dread as Aizawa questioned the class.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? You don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything." He said. Ashido perked up in happiness.

"Gotcha!" She said as Aizawa glared at her.

"Make sure you watch your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." Aizawa said. You saw Akechi and decided to approach him.

"Hey, Akechi!" You say as he is confused and then turned around to look at you.

"Did you need something?" Akechi asked you as you shook your head.

"Nah. I just wanted to see how you were." You say as he nods.

"I'm doing quite well, I'm getting ready for the internship." He said as you remembered he had a lot of options.

"So? Who did you decide on?" You ask but just then...

"Akechi, are you ready to go?" Tokoyami asked.

You looked at Akechi as he looked in dread. You gasped with a smile. He glared at you. "Don't..."

"You're interning with Hawks?!" You say with a smile and hit his shoulder. "What made you decide to go there?"

Akechi rubbed the spot you hit him. "Well, it seems we are more similar than I thought. To be completely honest with you, he approached me after the sports festival."

"Wow! That's pretty cool!" Kirishima said as he walked over. "You're gonna be interning with the #3 hero! That's amazing!"

"Yes, while it is amazing, we do have to go." Tokoyami said as Akechi nodded.

"Sorry to cut this short, I do hope you survive until the end of your internship." Akechi said as he remembered your internship. You got depressed again and looked down.

"...I'll try."

The two enter the train leaving Kirishima, Morgana, and Kasumi. Morgana started pouting in his human form.

"I can't believe he didn't even say goodbye to me!" He said as Kasumi looked at him.

"Stop complaining already! God, you sound like a parent!" She said as Morgana looked at her offended.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Morgana shouted as you looked at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" You asked Morgana. It's true, Morgana said he didn't want to go with you. Something about rabbits and cats not really getting along.

"Yes, it's better for you to get the full experience of internship without inside help." He explained but Kirishima put his hands on his hips.

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to visit some old friends. They'd be surprised to see me." He said as he walked off. "Take care!"

"Bye!" You and Kirishima shouted as Kirishima looked at the time.

"Ah crap! I gotta go!" Kirishima said and he took off running. You and Kasumi looked at him in disbelief. There was an awkward silence and you then looked at Kasumi as she gave you a deadpan look.