Unexpected Events

"Listen all you first years! These are the rules you will follow: the game will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know what you're worth thanks to you headbands." Midnight said as I put on a blank face.

I already know I'm worth pretty high.

"Steal as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. The more you steal, the harder it will be to keep them. Even if your headbands get stolen or your team tumbles to the ground, you can keep going until the time is up." Midnight explained some more lore. My vision is getting a bit hazy. I'm starting to see everyone with masks, I shake it off and try to listen more but I can't.

My mind snaps out of it and I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Will you team with us?"

"Ah. Sure thing, Shoto. Then you can tell me what I missed." I told him as we begin walking to his other teammates. I look around and see Izuku crying...again.

"But you were here the whole time."

"Sometimes it just goes in one ear and out the next." I ammited as I get there and Shoto explains his plan. "This could work. I can't guarantee anything though."

Soon the supposed 15 minutes we got were up and 12 teams were made.

"Come on! Everyone put your hands in the air! It's time for an arena pumping U.A Battle Royal! Let me here you scream!" Present Mic said as the crowd cheered.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Begin!"

Immediately, all the teams go for Izuku. It's expected because he has 10 million points. I'm lifting Shoto up with my quirk to make him lighter. Meanwhile, I am stealing peoples headbands from afar and tightening Shoto's headband.

I see Kasumi running after his points and look at Shoto. "Hey! Bom-omb is gone! Let's go!"

"Right. Let's go!" Shoto said as Iida ran after them. Yaomomo had rolled skates and I had flight. We had great momentum and mobility.
——————————
"Hmmm?" A figure stands in a training ground as he suddenly gets punched in the face.

"You gotta focus, Y/n. But I do apologize." A black haired woman put her hand out for Y/n to take.

"Nah, your okay, Misaka. I wasn't paying attention. Let's go again!"

"If you wish."

The two then got in a fighting stance and began to train again.
———————————
"I'll be taking that now." Todoroki spoke to Izumi's group.

"I didn't think this confrontation would happen until later in the contest." Tokoyami said as I try to restrict their movements. "He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya."

"The game is only halfway done. We can't give up now!" Izuku said as we kept moving.

"Iida, N/n! Forward!" N/n? Did Shoto just...never mind

"Right!"

"On it!"

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us!" Shoto commanded as she nodded. He then looked at me again. "Anything else you could do?"

"Are you ready?" I gave him as excited smirk. He gave me one me as well.

"IT'S SHOWTIME!!"

I pointed my hand to the ground and started shifting the ground as the ground started to split apart, causing havoc in the teams. I

"What the hell?!"