Another Family Reunion

(A/n: Who said Ochako isn't a badass?)

You and Shoto entered the room and heard something.

"SERIOUSLY?! I ALSO FREAKIN' LOVE STAMPMAN!! HE'S ONE HOT-BLOODED HERO!!" Inasa said as you and Shoto sat down and waited for the class and soon enough...

"Ah, Y/n." You turned around to see Momo, Asui, and Jiro show up. You smiled at them and started zipping around them.

"NICE JOB!!! I'm so proud of you guys!" You say and wrapped your arms around Jiro and Momo. They both chuckled at your action.

"I was worried that we weren't gonna make it." Momo admitted.

"Ah it's fine! Jiro probably was super nervous, eh? You can tell me, Ky-!"as Jiro plunged her ear jacks into your hears and blasted. "AGGHGGHH!!" You rolled on the ground in pain.

"What's the big deal? Leaving us all behind? We could have used the help!" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"WHAT?" You said as blood was seen flooding out of your ears.

"Ah, I think you broke him. Ribbit." Asui said as Jiro quickly started freaking out.

"You're gonna be okay! You're gonna be okay!" She said in worry as she quickly grabbed a drink and went back towards you.

"TIMMY FELL DOWN THE WELL?" You shouted and was given the cup. Shoji was trying not to laugh as he entered.

"I'm sorry, but you need to quiet down." Jiro said as Momo picked up a cup, but then more of the class came in.

"So glad to see you all here! I was worried!" Momo said to the class as some members walked in.

"Yaomomo! Good to see ya! You guys got here quick, huh!?" Kaminari said as he walked in with Kasumi and Kirishima.

"We only just arrived, Todoroki and Y/n were the first." Shoji said.

"I was sure you'd beat us to it, Bakugo. But it makes sense now! You had Kaminari with you." Jiro said as Kasumi looked at you.

"He's hiding something from me. Him and that nerd both have something... and it has to do with All Might." Kasumi pieced together but looked at the state you're in. "Y/n..."

"Huh? Oh, hey honey." You say as the blood floods out of your ears again.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed out before you smirked and snapped your fingers. The illusion ended and you were seen perfectly fine.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to mess with Jiro a little." You say with a smile.

"..." Jiro actually stabs you and blasted your ears.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" You are seen rolling on the ground when the rest of the class appear.

"Every spot has been filled! 100 students will advance! The end is finally here!" The announcer said all hyped up, must have gotten some sleep. It's pretty amazing that the whole class passed. You walked up to your sister after she was done chanting with the class.

"Ochako!" You said as she looked at you.

"Yeah?" She said as you head patted her. You smiled at her.

"Nice hustle, Gravity Twin." You said as she patted you on the head as well.

"Haha, I could say the same for you."

"Alright. For the hundreds of you who passed the first test, please direct your attention to the screen." The class heard the message and looked at the screen.