Tom felton are you sure about this

Today my cousin is throwing a party it's Summer and we haven't seen our friends in a few weeks so he decided to have a little get together and since he's like my brother I know all his friend including his famous friends  Harry styles Tom Felton and a few singers. I'm actually really close to to Harry and Tom we are all good friends but those two make my days better . Now you may be wondering why he knows many famous people . Well you see my cousin is a well know photographer he's done many shooting from models to bands and many more , today almost all of them are coming to the party .

I have a few hours to get ready and I really want to look good I mean everyone will be there .
( I decide to wear a beautiful black short dress that goes really well with my body and for my makeup I decide that since it's Sumer I will apply just a little eyeshadow and my fake lashes . As for my shoes my beautiful glittery shoes that sebas my cousin got me for my bday .

  As for my shoes my beautiful glittery shoes that sebas my cousin got me for my bday

Dress

Makeup

Shoes

After I feel like I was ready I curl my hair but let it lose

After I feel like I was ready I curl my hair but let it lose . I'm about to leave but not before taking my baby black Labrador prince with me . I know he hates he staying here alone plus I think he will enjoy playing with willow . )

Y/n pov-Arriving at the party I spot my cousin right away making my way to say hello he hugs me and ask me if I want anything to drink of course I told him I want a jarrito with chamoy and vodka wile he's going to prepare it I see Harry styles mak...

Y/n pov-
Arriving at the party I spot my cousin right away making my way to say hello he hugs me and ask me if I want anything to drink of course I told him I want a jarrito with chamoy and vodka wile he's going to prepare it I see Harry styles making his way to me
H- hey girl so good to see you after all this time how have you been . I've missed you !
Y/n - Hey styles I've been good working a lot but good how about you how's Gemma and Anne please say hi from me and that I miss them so much , I've missed you too curly !
H- sure thanks love I've been good touring has take so much of my energy but I couldn't say no to your cousin he's such an amazing person I adore him
Y/n- indeed he is idk what I would do if he wasn't by my side he's my rock I just love him so much . Now go enjoy I'll see you a later because Kendall has been looking at you . Plus I don't want any drama if you know what I mean so go .
( I say to Harry wile he hugs me and leaves . I put prince closer to me since I can see he's getting a little scared when I see my cousin come back with my drink I thanked him and left to go outside .when I got there I saw him the love of my life the most gorgeous man alive my dear friend Tom Felton the man who's made me fall in love with him by just being him I will never tell him that tho . I let prince go play with willow since he sees her and he got all exited so I had to let him down . Starting to make my way to Tom who's talking with on of his girl friends. Then all of the sudden he sees prince running to willow I see him turn and a big smile appears on his beautiful face when he spots me .

Tom's POV

I see a little black Labrador running to willow and I knew who he belonged to the girl of my dreams y/n she's my best friend cousin and I'm so thankful that he agreed to introduce me since I meet her my life has been better she has the same thoughts as me she loves willow and animals that's why I had to gift her with prince a little black Labrador just like willow . When I turned around I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and at that moment I smiled and open my arms for her to run to me and she did I smiled when she jumped in my arms I stayed with her for a moment then spin her all over. I heard her laugh good her laugh is gonna be the death of me .)

"T- hey there gorgeous how are you I've missed you so much my love .
Y/n- I've missed you way more Tom good it's so good to finally see you ! you've got no idea how much I've wanted to hug you ."

Y/n POV
I felt someone touching my leg when I looked down I saw willow so I let go of Tom and hugged willow

"Y/n hey there willow I've missed you baby girl I brought a little friend for you to play with darling go play with prince my darling go have fun !

T- how can you be so good with animals but mostly with her she loves you you know you're the only one that can talk to her that way .
Y/n i love her more and I'm glad it's me or else I would be jealous she's my baby girl !
T you're crazy you know that but that's why we love you ! "
Y/n aww I love you guys too ( I say wile hugging Tom again anything just to be in his arms I felt him picking me up again and he told me )
"T want to go and play with willow and prince wile catching up
Y/n i would love to come on ( I took Tom's hand and led him to the dogs .) "

(Some time after )

Tom'S pov
We started a campfire and I had y/n sitting on my lap with her head on my neck wile I was talking to her cousin and some other friends she would awnser from time to time but never leaving my side I knew she was sleepy .

"So Tom I see that you and y/n have been together all day is there anything going on with you guys ?
One of our friend asked and at that moment I felt y/n move around and kiss my neck just a peck bit it felt amazing .)
T-  I just know how amazing she is I'd be lucky if there was ! "

"T- that felt good love but what was that for I told y/n looking at her ?
Y/n - i just wanted to do it I was already there and well I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable! I told Tom wile moving away
T- don't you dare to move you didn't actually I kind of enjoy it keep going don't let me stop you ! "

Still Tom POV
I felt her kissing my neck I watched if we were alone and we were so I decided to put her on my lap and kiss her I mean what can I lose I love her and I want to let her know . As I did she looked at me and smiled that's when I knew I had to kiss her so I did and for my surprise she kissed me back
But the kiss stoped way to soon for my licking.

"Y/n - Tom are you sure you want this ? Don't get me wrong I do want this but I just want to make sure you do I don't want you to jump into anything you're not comfortable doing.
T- no one has ever asked me that you know, it's always been then trying to have fame ! Darling you're the first woman that actually care about me being sure ! look I love you and I've loved you for a wile now and I belive you do to I would be honoured if you were mine and start something together I know that with my lifestyle is hard but I do love you y/n !

Y/n i would love to be yours Tom nothing will make me happier and your lifestyle love don't worry about it will make it work but I have one thing to ask you , I know how the fans can be I saw how they got when you know who uploaded that post how all the fans send you hate , I want to keep this as secret as much as we can ! As for your lifestyle darling I will follow you wherever you go that's the perks of being the ceo of your own company you get to travel a a lot so for that don't worry I love you and just want what's best for you Tom .

T- are you being serious no one has ever said anything like this to me ! I love you so much thank you my love for understanding and yes thank good you can travel I'll miss you to much if not , so will you officially be mine ans see where this get us ?
Y/n i would love to!"
I said wile kissing him .

I knew everything was gonna be okay as long as he's with me .