Arranged Marriage last part !

A few months after the incident with Astoria , Draco kept his word he's been nothing but an amazing husband he made me fall even deeper in love with him now I'm 3 months pregnant and I couldn't be happier . I knew Draco wanted revenge on Astoria after everything she did and no matter how many times I told him not to he still kept looking for her and not only him but Harry and Hermione as well.

After a few weeks of looking for her they finally found her tormenting a muggleborn witch and they brought her to the manor .

Draco's pov

''We finally meet again Astoria, is time for you to pay after what you did to my wife I assure you that you won't leave without a few scars and the minister of magic has given us permission to send you to askaban .

A-Oh really and you think I'll be there forever I have people that will break me out of there . As for what I did to you wife she deserved it she stole you away from me ! And what happened to you , you love her verry funny she will never be me Draco .

Belive me Astoria I know she isn't you and I thank Salazar for that , she isn't a bad person , she understands me , she protects me and she loves me more than you could ever done no one belive me no one will ever be her and yes I love her more than my life and I love that baby that's growing inside of her my kid something that I could never have with you ! But what's better is that she's mine and I love her I have to admit yes at first I took her for granted and treated her badly and I regret it more than anything but from now I will forever love her and protect her from anyone or anything .And now you will pay Cursio ''

I saw Astoria scream in pain and I felt some relive but I imagined how ''Y/N saying don't hurt her she's not worth it I'm fine see we're fine baby ''

So I stopped and turned to harry !

'' D- Harry just take her please I don't want to do anything I will regret take her to the most protected part of Azcaban and put the biggest and most powerful guard at her cell .

HP- Perfect don't worry Draco we'll put a unbreakable spell on the cell she will never get out and whoever tries to break her out will die now go Draco go spend time with your wife she needs you please send her all of our love ''

D- Of course thank you Harry , it does means a lot save fligths .

At the mannor .

''Hi darling I'm home, how are you my love how are you felling im sorry if I was long .

Y/n- hi baby no everything is fine my love we're fine don't worry , how was everything I hope you didn't hurt her evan if she hurted me she loved you and she got crazy after everything .

D- I know my love I kind of did I was about to do worse but I remembered everything you told me and I stopped I just don't want anything bad happening to the both of you I love you and I know I was an asshole before but I really love you darling I'm so grateful to have you in my life

Y/N- I love you to my love , I'll always be here for you .''

At the labour.

Everything was fine I was 2 days away from giving birth and me and Draco have been enjoying eacgothers company im grateful for these past few months hes been nothing but loving and carring he took a few weeks off from work evan tho he doesn't need it he still want to give me everthing .

I was making breakfast for me and Draco when I felt something wet dripping down my leg and I knew it was time to go to the hospital.

'' Draco, baby wake up my love its time . Draco , wake up .

''D- what's wrong love are you okay does anything hurt? did you need? something ?

Yes baby we have to go the baby is on the way my water just broke in the kitchen get your pretty ass up and lest go .

D- Oh shit oh shit oh shit , okay my love its time omg ,omg, omg, I'm going to be a dad why I'm I so nervous are you ready ? ill grab everything do you want to use the flo or apparate ?

Whatever is faster love I just need to get to san mugos as fast as possible baby the baby is not going wait forever . Let's go darling do you have everything?

D- Yes I do now let's go !

AT THE HOSPITAL

D- Excuse me, nurse I need a healer and fast my wife is in labor!

She wasn't due for another 3 days please we need a healer .

N- name please oh sorry mister Malfoy please go directly to room 6b a healer will be there in a second good luck and congratulations on the baby sir .

D- tank you , room 6b here my love now come on ill help you on the bed .

Thank you dray I can't believe were about to meet out baby boy. I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy . More than anything and he's going love you even more darling .

D- I'm scared Y/N what if I become like my father I don't want that for our son I want him to have siblings, a loving home, a loving life and I want him to have a choice not like me I never had any of those things what if I fuck up what if I'm not good as a father .

Hey, hey Dray stop it , you won't you'll be an amazing father and he will have all of those things baby don't worry you're already ana amazing father look at you already making his life amazing and he's not even born yet he will love you ,have siblings and a loving family baby .

Ouch fuck this is to painful fuck the contractions are 5 minutes apart I read on a muggle magazine that the labor is closer we need the healer now .

H- Hi mister and miss Malfoy I'm healer Leo I'll be delivering your baby today . Now I need to know how is the pain so I can give you some potion to make it better !

Y/N- I have a lot of pain every 5 minutes my water broke about 2 hours ago ans please I would love to have the potion now if possible th pain is going higer and higer by the minute .

H- of course mam I will give it to you in a few moment I need to do a check-up to see how long you are on the labor.

All right it looks like you're 8 cm dilated you'll give birth any moment now , take this and well begin to prep for the little wizard on the way .

12 hours later

Y/N pov

I heard a loud crying of a baby finally after 12 hours of pushing and pain he's here finally he's with us .

When the doctor gave him to me I a saw the most beautiful baby he has blond hair just like Draco and his blue grey eyes . I turned to see Draco and he was looking at me with tears in his eye and like I was the most precious thing in the planet .

'' would you like to hold him Dray ?

D- Please baby he's beautiful .

Just like his father ! I love you dray I'm exhausted .

H- Do you have a name for him ''

Y/N- yes Scorpius Malfoy please .

D- Baby you didn't have to thank you darling thank you .

Y/N you don't need to thank me my love I love you .''

Closing my eyes, I heard Draco tell Scorpius you will forever be loved baby and I promise to do my best and love you till the last day I'm on earth .