Arranged marriage

Arranged .

Y/n

In only 2 days I'll be a Malfoy not by choice . After the war my parents decided that I was to marry the Malfoy's heir no matter how many times I tried to get out of it I couldn't I knew he didn't love me . He and Astoria were the power couple at Hogwarts nothing or no one could break them until he got his dark mark he belonged to his father ! So for almost 1 year now we've been planing this wedding against our will and there's nothing we can do to change  our fates .  I'm currently staying at  Malfoy manor since now it's Draco's home .

Draco's pov

Never in a million years I thought this would be happening to me , in only 2 days I'll be married to the woman I don't love Y/n after the war my father decided it was the best to marry Y/n Yln since the Yln are a well respected and powerful pureblooded family in the wizarding world . No matter what I know I can't get out of this arrangement I'm sorry to say that Y/n is not her she's not my beloved Astoria I'll be living a lifetime of regret I know it but the Greengrass family is nothing compared to the Yln there's nothing I can do now I'll have to live an awful marriage with someone I don't care about .

I was suddenly put out of my thoughts when y/n called my name

" Draco you've been staring at the bed for over 30 minutes are you okay ?

Actually y/n I'm not , I'm about to give my life away knowing that the love of my life is out there without me . I don't want this to happened I don't want to marry you you're just a selfish bitch and I wished I didn't have marry you.

Well guess what Draco you're not the only one who doesn't want this but I too will give up my life to someone that doesn't love me Evan if I might do ! You don't need to tell me something that I already know , I'm sorry that you will sacrifice your life to me but have you ever thought that I might be sacrificing mine too . This , this is what's waiting for us just a life of argument and sadness and belive me I want out as much as you do but we don't have a choice now so I suggest you to be ready and on your best behaviour put your big man pants because I will not be humiliated on my wedding day Evan if it's fake . "

When she was done her face was covered in tears and I could see pure sadness in her eyes she was right maybe we didn't want it to happened but we didn't have a choice . I saw her reapply her makeup and doing some. Retouching on her hair after all we had to look presentable Evan if we are miserable.

Your parents have arrived Draco be sure to clean yourself before coming down I don't want them to tease you or insult you before the wedding .

With that she was gone as she left me to clean up before going to the rehearsal diner q few hours before the wedding that I knew I would hate.

The wedding

Y/n pov

My dress was beautiful  it fitted perfectly against my body and showed off my figure perfectly . I'm not ready to do this I can't do this but I know I have to go and show the best loving smile to him just so I can give away my happiness .well there's no turning back now !

well there's no turning back now !