Arranged marriage pt2

By the end of the night , Draco and I we're drunk having fun and in that moment I thought that maybe our life could be good but then again we're drunk .

After the party and everyone left Draco started to kiss my neck and for the first time I didn't feel he was just doing it because he was horny but because he wanted me and I wanted him . Taking out each piece of clothes came of with passion and lust it was one magical night.

A few weeks later
Everything was back to normal Draco still kinda hated me and treated me as if I wasn't here and I had to pretend I didn't love him more than my life . I haven't been felling good I had the idea of what could it bee ,but I didn't want to get my hopes up a baby now could be a great idea or a bad one . Just to be sure I decided to take a muggle pregnancy test and to my surprise I was indeed pregnant .

" Y/n I'm home.

Hi draco how was work ? Are you hungry I'm sorry I just çame home too dinner isn't ready yet .

Work was fine ! And no I'm not hungry at least not anymore .

And what's that supposed to mean .

Well y/n I was hungry till I came home and saw your face okay good is there any day that you don't have to be on my back asking me how I am or how's work don't you get it You annoy me . God just leave me alone .
I-I'm sorry Draco I'll leave ."

Just before I was gonna go cry to our room I a loud crack ans Astoria stood before us .

"Well well well we meet again Malfoy . How's you're little marriage ? problem in paradise already .

What do you want Astoria leave us alone we don't need you here not now .

No y/n like I said you'll pay for taking him from me if he isn't mine he won't be yours no matter how much I love him if he isn't mine we won't be anyone .
Astoria put the wand down this doesn't have to end badly . Look Draco has nothing to do with this if you want to hurt anyone take me not him .

Sorry not sorry Y/n Sectumsempra!
Just before the spell could touch Draco I jumped in front of him and pushing him out of the way .
I landed on the flor holding my flat stomach as I heard Draco scream my name and seeing Astoria disappear and I knew there want anything we could do I would die before I could tell the love of my life I was pregnant and before I could tell him how much I really loved him.

" Y/n darling please why did you do that no my love stay with me I need you , I love you I'm sorry don't leave me I'm gonna take care of you I'll change please you can't leave .

I-I love you Dray be happy ."

And everything went dark

Draco's pov
As Astoria cast the spell I saw y/n jump in front of me pushing me out of the way . The spell hit her I knew the spell well it was the same Harry used on me on our 6th year I couldn't lose her I may act like I hate her but I love her I need her after our anniversary everything changed for me , I can't lose the one good thing in my life and I couldn't let her die after the awful things I told her before all this chaos happened.
I made us apparate at St Muggos where I knew they could help her .
" please help me , my wife has been attacked. Please save her !

Right this way Mister Malfoy well take care of her ."

A few hours later ans my Y/n wasn't waking up And mother had arrived after I called her I explained everything that has been happening everything I told her when one of the healer came with news that will change my life forever .

" mister Malloy Did you know your wife was with child ?
I beg your pardon with child ? I didn't  know how far a long is she is the baby okay .
Yes sir there both fine she's 4 weeks to be exact congratulations. Your wife should be awake in a few hours .
Thank you ."

I'm gonna be a father , y/n is pregnant I can't believe it I swear I'll change this is a second chance .

" Mother I have news , I well Y/n is pregnant she's with child mom I'm gonna be a father .
Oh darling that's amazing I'm so happy for the both of you I know this is big but I know you will be the best father in the world my love .
Thanks mom but how can I make things better with my wife I want her to know I do love her .
Just show her darling she loves you Draco I've seen the way she looks at you and there's not much more of showing her that giving her life for you darling just show her that you love her . "

Just before I could say something else Y/n woke up screaming .
" My baby , is Draco okay ?
Hey hey easy darling I'm fine I'm right here and our baby is fine .
Draco I'm so sorry I was gonna tell you but then there was the argument and Astoria I completely forgot .
Why are you apologizing my love it's me who should be . Darling I'm so sorry for the way I acted I was scared you would laugh at me , I've love you the day of our anniversary everything changed for me I just didn't know if you feel or felt the same for me so I did what I know best and put a mask but just know that you're so important to me and when I saw you laying there with blood everywhere I thought I lost you I'm sorry can you forgive me .
Oh Dray of course I forgive you darling I love you and I did mean when I said when we got married in sickness and I health I love you , I've loved you since day one love I just wish you've told me before any of this happens at least I know now that I love you and you love me and this baby will love you more than anyone ."

In that moment I knew I had the girl of my dreams and a baby on the way I guess my life was pretty good apart from Astoria that now I will make sur she pays for what she did to my darling .

Well there you have it part 3 will be Draco's making Astoria pay !