best friends to lovers

For as long as I can remember , me and Draco have been best friends but since a few months ago I've been felling weird , you see I've always seen Draco as this annoying guy who likes to pranks his friends and to torment his enemies. Bur for the past 3 months I've seen Draco as the perfect man , I've noticed how his hair is more white than blond, how his eye are deep grey with some blue in it and how his smile can light u my days . I know I shouldn't feel this way about him his my best friend for Salazar's name I can't help it everything started on summer break I was staying at the manor with Draco , his parent where on a trip with mine for the hole summer so we decided to stay alone and enjoy the time we had .

Flash back

" hey Y/n lets go to the pool is way too hot or the lake is up to you lest just go in the water .

Sure Dray let me get ready ill met you in the pool in 10 minutes start getting in I won't be long.

Fine hurry up y/ln ."

Y/n

After Draco when in the pool I had to shave real quick so with a spell I removes all the hair on my legs etc.. I putted my baiting suit and put my hair on a messy bun I don't want it to get wet . On my way to the pool I saw Draco taking the sun in one of his long chairs I couldn't stop looking at him I noticed how his body had change ever since He got into quidditch he has abs now and his arm where muscular not to mention his jaw line was perfect . what's happening to me this can't be happening, stop thinking that way he's your best friend and he's dating Pansy for Salazar's name.

" I thought you said to the pool not the sun mister Malfoy .

Oh come on Y/n you took your dam sweet time what where you even doing ?

I'm sorry but a lady has to get ready I'm sorry where you waiting long ? oh here let me help you ." I threw Draco into the pool and when he got out he looked as if he was going to kill me I saw his face turn into a mischievous grin and jumped out of the pool to run after me .

" you're going to pay for that love wait just wait .

Please Dray I'm sorry I love you know I"

I didn't have time to finish because Draco picked me up by the waist and jumped In the pool with me in his arms , coming out he still had his arms around my waist and me my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist .

" good you're beautiful Y/n ."

As he said that I didn't know what to do so I lean in to kiss him but he was quick enough to pull me underwater and thank good he didn't noticed what I did .

END OFFLASHBACK

Now here we are as always he's my best friend dating Parkinson

 and for me trying not to lose him .

Since it's finally Friday, we decided to do a karaoke nigth.

At the party

'' okay everyone we're going to go with teams I'll make them of course . first couple to sing is Blaise and pansy .

Second is Y/n and Draco ,third Crable and Goyle and last Astoria and Daphne. ''

P- I'm sorry but I won't let my boyfriend sing with another girl no matter if it's her best friend or not .

Draco- look pansy its fine I want to sing with Y/n it's been a minute since we don't do anything together so go sing with Blaise .

p- but Dray please i-I really want to be with you !

D- just go Parkinson.

D- are you ready love I think I you'll like it and I won't tell you which one it is you'll know !

Y/n- okay Dray and thank you for staying with me I missed you so much .''

I hugged him right after that and I felt like home I've missed him so much I didn't see him much since the summer ended with class and pansy always with him .

From the corner of my eye I could see pansy looking at us with pure rage.

It was finally time for me and Draco to sing I was scared he didn't want to tell me which song well sing .

" D- are you ready love, you love this song and well there's a message behind it if you get it then I'll be the luckiest man in the world .

y/n- okay , if I get it? okay well let's do it I .''

For this song me and Y/n are doing one of her favorite song I hope you like it as much as she does .

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pullin' you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

( I couldn't stop watching Draco sing he was so close to me holding me By my waist this is what he meant by if you get it I would be  the luckiest man in the world with tears in my eyes I looked at him and started singing .)

You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through

( I turned to look at Pansy then back at him smiling with tears in my eyes )

I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all

( singing those lyrics I touched his face and hugged him.)

No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight

( in that moment I felt Draco hug my waist and continued singing I felt like it was just him and me I wish I could have stayed with him in that moment forever .)

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible

How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
''Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied

As the song ended he kissed me I was finally kissing the man I fell in love .

After sharing that kiss he looked at me and smiled

'' D- You've got no idea how much I've wanted to kiss you Y/n I've been in love with you for the past 6 years . I didn't know if you felt the same so I never said anything but please if you feel the same just be mine I promise to love you and treat you like the queen you are .

Y/n- Dray , of course I feel the same I would love to more than anything to be yours I've always been yours dray . But what about pansy?

D- I broke up with her just before the song I had to tell you how I felt about you and I want to be with you every day and every hour of my life . be mine princess .

Y/N- Of course love , I've always been yours. I love you .''

Finally had the man of my dreams and I know it will be forever .