The new student

Im y/n Salvatore  queen to be , my father is a pureblood and the king of the vampire community my mom (ym /n) a pure blood wizard and Queen to this kingdom witch means I'm the queen to be and a pureblood witch vampire! Today I'll be starting in the 3 year of Hogwarts I'm exited but terrified at the same time I've heard that I have such a strong beauty that will make anyone fall in love with Me with just one look !

MOM ,DAD  are you ready I have to leave in less than 10 minutes come on now

"Dad- as if you couldn't run  faster than the wind calm down love you'll be fine .
Mom- yes darling now come down are you sure you have everything ?
Y/n yes mom i have all ? Is just I'm gonna miss you guys so much and uncle Stefan will he be here or he'll send me an owl ?
Dad- no darling he has some business to attempts but he'll send you and  owl ! now leave before we stop you !
Y/n im gonna miss you guys so much be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't !  Please be extra careful you already know the deatheaters want us to join! Now  I'm leaving bye mom bye dad I love you so so much ! 

At Hogwarts
Dumbledore- how nice it's to start a new year and  We have a new student please welcome Y/N Salvatore ! She will be starting this year just like you  and I hope you welcome her as she deserves she's really important to us !
( you enter the great hall and everyone is looking at you the way you walk so magical and your beauty is out of this world ! While  looking around you can hear some voice saying another mudblood how great as if we needed that rigth now at that you turn to the girl dress in green robes with a snake on it  )

"Y/N- what did you just call me ? I would be careful if I was you , you have no idea who I am and what I'm capable to do !
Pansy - Oh please! I'm sure you're just another mudblood  trying to be something you're not and what will your mudblood family do cry about it !"

( you smile at her coment and used your vampire speed to her grab her by the neck and pull her up with your vampire face that made you look Evan more beautiful than before you told her )

"Y/N - Oh darling I would be careful if I were you , you see I'm not just a pureblood witch I'm also a vampire ! But what makes it Evan better is that I'm the future queen in this kingdom ! You're in my kingdom now love be careful or you could be my next meal . "

(With that you winked at her and looked at the man next to her the blond was looking at you with a big smile and pure amazement and seeing that you winked at him and said)

"Y/n -if I was you I would keep your girlfriend in place I don't want to be the one to better say eat her Hahahaa !
(With that you walked back to the hat with everyone looking at you!  You  seated and the had said wow royalty but not only that a vampire well that a first ! you're e feisty I see and have no fear of being in control better be Slytherin  ! With that I got up and walked smiling and sat next to the girl who called me a mudblood and smile at her saying oh darling I'll be the death of you and looked away )

A few days later

"Draco- your majesty how are you ?
Y/n -im good Draco  you don't need to call me your majesty! But what about you  how are you ?
Draco- I'm okay thank you I was wondering this weekend it's hogsmead and I wanted to know if you wanted to maybe go with me ?
Y/n- aren't you dating Pansy ?
Draco- No I never was ! she's  just always on my back and it's really getting on my nerves . So will you come with me ?
Y/n - i would love to Draco ! Perhaps I could help you with her !I mean  if you want that of course?
Draco- oh good please  your majesty help me take her of my back I hate her please !!"

(As he said that we both turn around when we heard a fake scream )

"Pansy - what in the world are you doing with my drakiepoo he's mine you stupid beast leave him alone or you will have deal with me !
Y/N- OH really and What exactly are you gonna do give me garlic? Hahaha!
Pansy - I'm serious y/n he's mine
Y/N -  it's your majesty for you ! Is he thought? is he really yours then he would stop me for doing this !"
( with that you turned and use your vampire speed to go next to Draco and kissed him he was surprised but he kissed back rigth away I stepped back and smiled at him )

"Y/n- now leave Pansy he's mine now! If I ever see you near him it will be the end of you !Don't forget  what I told you the first day  I saw you darling you can be my next meal ! Now get the fuck out of our faces and leave my boyfriend alone ! Next time You see me remember to curtesy good you're rude ! "

( as Pansy left I turned to Draco and saw  a big smile and he said  )

"Draco - your boyfriend huh
Y/n - I mean only if you are okay with the I've had feelings for you since the day I saw you in the great hall ! 
Draco- Me to darling ! now let's go to class before we get detention . Evan tho for her majesty that wouldn't happend!
Y/n - call me your majesty one more time I dare you ! Oh and don't forget to curtesy! Has no one manners anymore !
( with that you took his hand And left smiling thinking that you got Yourself the guy you've liked and a date this weekend )