22- tired.

tae pov

i sighed softly as i finally calmed down. getting my head up out of minnies lap, smiling softly at him. "better?" he asked softly. i nodded slightly fixing my fluffy hair. "i think so." i gave a soft smile.

i then looked at my phone seeing what time it was. my eyes widened as i saw we only had one class left of the day. "what?" jimin asked confused. "we've been in here for like almost 2 hours." i said quickly looking up from my phone.

jimin blinked confused. "holy shit." he said. "we should probably go to our last class then, right?" jimin asked. i nodded. "yeah...or we could just stay here.." i said. i didnt really feel like going back to class after everything that just happened.

jimin stopped momentarily, but nodded. "yeah. i dont wanna go to english. i suck at that class." jimin joked. i smiled lightly and placed my head on his shoulder.

and thats kinda how we ended the school day. we just sat in that room until i few minutes before the last class so we were out before everyone else. that way it wouldnt be suspicious if everyone saw us leave the storage closet.

no one pov

"ready- what happened?"

taehyung looked at jungkook who was already looking at him. "what?" tae asked confused. "why are your eyes red? what happened?" jungkook asked in full seriousness.

taehyung looked at the older and gave a tight smile. "nothing. i was rubbing my eyes earlier cause they were itchy." tae replied. jungkook sighed and nodded. "ok, good." he said. taehyung still gave him the same tight smile, not wanting it to drop knowing he would cry again.

"im taking you home right?" the older asked. tae nodded. "yep." he replied shortly. he then turned to jimin who looked at him carefully. "bye jimin." he waved. the other fixed his glasses and stared wanting to make sure taehyung was really ok. but he waved back. "bye."

"ready jungkook? lets go."

taehyung said walking past him to sit in the car. jungkook stared at the boy as he walked past, blinking momentarily. but he shook his head and walked quickly to catch up with him. getting in the driver seat

the drive was silent. taehyung leaned his arm on the window as he stared out of it. watching the world fly by. jungkook kept glancing at the boy every now and again. he could feel the boy wasnt 100 percent ok, but he decided to leave it.

as jungkook slowly parked infront of taehyung building. he watched silently as taehyung got out and grabbed his bag. as tae was about to close the door, jungkook asked again. "are you sure your ok?" he asked looking into the youngers brown eyes.

taehyung looked back, his bambi eyes sparkling in the sun light. he nodded slightly. he gave a smile. "yes. im ok. trust me." he said in a soft happy tone before closing the door.

jungkook watched as he walked away. sighing to himself before tearing his eyes away from the boy. he pushed the gas once again and drove off. i mean, tae said he was fine..so he shouldnt worry, right? if something was wrong, he would tell me.. the raven haired thought driving to his own dorm.

-

taehyung slumped up to his room. his feet dragging. his face looked numb. he was tired. as he opened his front door. he through his bag on the couch and walked to his room.

flopping face first on his bed, his face stuffed in his pillows.

he screamed.

he screamed into his pillows. muffled because of the fluffy fabric. after letting it out, he turned to his side, looking at his wall. his eyes teary again and his face slightly red. he grabbed an extra pillow and held it close to his body. curling his knees up to his chest, as he continuously stared at his wall.