Darkness

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

E/c- Eye color

~~~

Near the end of the night, Jack, Tooth, and you ended up in Jamie Bennett's room to collect his tooth. Tooth sat next to the sleeping boy while you watched her do her job.

"Left central incisor, knocked out in a freak sledding accident, " Tooth said as she held the tooth in her hand. "I wonder how that could have happened?" She gave you and Jack a knowing look.

Jack laughed as he turned his head toward her from Jamie's drawing on the wall of the incident. "Kids, huh?"

"Don't pin me on this. It was all him," you said with a teasing look at the white haired boy.

Tooth gave a sideways smile as she spun a coin with her fingers and slipped it under Jamie's pillow. Fluttering her wings, she hovered over Jamie's sleeping body. "This was always the part I liked most- seeing the kids." A soft smile grew on her face and she lightly crossed her arms. "Why did I ever stop doing this?"

Jack hummed. "Looks a little different up close, huh?"

Tooth faced you and Jack. "Thanks for being here, you two." She put a hand on Jack's shoulder. "I wish I'd known about your memory. I could've helped you."

"Yeah, well, look let's just get you taken care of, then it's Pitch's turn," Jack said with a determined look.

The sound of North trying to squeeze his way through a window interrupted you all, his giant tooth sack hanging over his shoulder. "Here you are!"

He finally got inside, and Sandy and Baby Tooth flew in behind him. Tooth put a finger to her lips, shushed North, and pointed at the sleeping kid.

"Oh!" North whispered with wide eyes. "What gives, slowpokes? How you feeling, Toothy?"

"Believed in," Tooth said eagerly as she flew in front of North.

North let out a short laugh. "That's what I want to hear."

"Oh, I see how it is." Bunny suddenly spoke, appearing in a hole in Jamie's floor in the back corner. "All working together to make sure the rabbit gets last place."

Tooth and North harshly shushed Bunny as he hopped out of his hole.

"You think I need help to beat a bunny?" Jack pulled out his small bag of teeth. "Check it out, Peter Cottontail."

"You call that a bag'a choppers?" Bunny showed off his own bag, significantly larger than Jack's. "Now that's a bag'a choppers."

"Oh, that's cute, guys," you said with a chuckle and revealed your even larger bag of teeth to them.

Jack's jaw dropped slightly and you smirked at him.

"Gentlemen, lady, this is about Tooth," North interjected. "It's not a competition. But if it was." He slammed the largest sack of teeth out of all of you onto the floor. "I win! YEE-HA!"

North started to dance around but froze when a bright light suddenly shined on him. The group looked at Jamie, who was now wide awake in his bed and pointing a flashlight at them.

"Oh no," North whispered.

Jamie gasped. "Santa Claus. The Easter Bunny? Sandman." He moved the light to shine on each one as he said their name. "Tooth Fairy! I knew you'd come!"