Fun

A/N. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Just a quick note, I'm not going to describe what you guys are gonna wear for the story, so you guys can choose what you want and all that. The dress from last chapter was to start out and then you guys got your own style over the years kind of like what Jack did. Anywho, hope you all enjoy! -Anna

F/c- Favorite color

E/c- Eye color

F/a- Favorite animal

~~~

Three hundred years later...

You smiled as you put the finishing touches on the tree. With a tap of your finger, a cherry blossom bloomed, covering the last bit of the tree branch. You willed the breeze to move you back so you could admire your work. The grove of cherry blossom trees were now completely covered in a multitude of pink flowers. Not a single branch left untouched.

You glanced around at the grove. The grass was luscious and a bright green. Further along there was the grove of wisterias and shrubs of hydrangeas that you also grew. Satisfied with bringing a colorful spring to Japan, you whistled to get the breeze's attention.

"Let's go find Jack, shall we?" you asked.

With a soft push, you flew up into the air going faster than any normal breeze would. You closed your eyes as the wind gently combed through your hair. Even though you were going incredibly fast, somehow it only felt like you were riding a bike.

A moment later, you found yourself in the lively town of Burgess, Pennsylvania. You sighed once you saw the snow that was lightly covering the ground. People didn't seem to mind the snow in April. In fact, the people of the small town seemed to be in a cheery mood, probably because it was only a few days before Easter.

You saw something blue flash by and you quickly followed it. Nothing else could be faster than you on wind, except for one person. You tailed him as he laughed and caused chaos wherever he landed. Frost appeared everywhere from on top of cars to the sides of store fronts. He glanced behind him, and an even wider grin somehow appeared on his face. He faced forward and headed toward the lake at the back of the town. With another laugh, he skated around the lake with frost following his every move. He blew a gust of wind at a brunette kid who was at the bank of the lake, prying the book from his hands and onto the ground.

You were waiting for him at the bank, tapping your foot with annoyance.

"Jack Frost," you said as he strolled up to you.

"Y/n L/n," he said in a light tone, obviously trying not to laugh.

"What did you do?" you sighed.

"I made a snow day," the white haired boy said casually.

"Jack, I just turned the town back to green last week and you've already ruined all my work with snow," you said with an exasperated look.

"It'll go away soon," Jack shrugged.

"You know he's not going to be happy with you either," you said.

"He can go hop into a snowbank."

You rolled your eyes. "You're so mean to him for no reason."

Jack raised an incredulous eyebrow. "Oh, like you aren't?"

"I am nice to him!"

"Because you actually like him or because you technically work with him?" Jack questioned. "You two technically have to work together considering that you bring the spring for his Easter to even happen."