The End

A/N. I'm so so sorry this took so long to get out. This is the last chapter and it's pretty short compared to the other chapters but hopefully you guys still like the ending. Enjoy! -Anna

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

~~~

Pitch had woken up and got on his feet to see the Guardians, the children, you, Jack, the yetis, and the elves having the snowball fight. He his eyes were glued onto the sight and of the giant sand animals flying all around. He just barely ducked as a giant sand ray flew overhead.

"You dare have fun in my presence?" Pitch said incredulously. "I am the Boogeyman, and you will fear me!"

He ran after Jamie but the boy paid him no mind as he ran right through Pitch.

"No!" Pitch cried out. He gasped and put his hands on his chest at the feeling, staring at the retreating boy.

You, Jack, North, Tooth, and Bunny all stared at Pitch. He turned to look at you all with a sorrowful expression.

You couldn't help but feel a little pity for him. You knew exactly how he felt; always left empty on the inside whenever someone would walk right through you. It never got more bearable. Having Jamie and the other kids acknowledge you for the first time made you never want to feel that feeling again.

Without a second thought, Pitch sprinted away from the five of you. Behind the houses, down the slope going into the woods, and onto the frozen pond. The morning fog surrounding the area was diluted by the sun's rays as they filtered through the trees.

Pitch looked behind him for a moment once he got onto the icy pond and bounced into North's stomach, making him fall onto his back. Pitch looked up with wide eyes and saw that the rest of the Guardians along with you and Jack were right by the large man.

"Leaving the party so soon?" North asked as Pitch tried to scramble back with his hands on the ice.

"You didn't even say goodbye." Tooth flipped something small and circular with her fingers and tossed it to him.

Pitch caught it in the palm of his hand and let out a short, humorless laugh. "A quarter?" he asked with an almost offended look.

A second later, Tooth straight up socked the Boogeyman right in his face. He let out a yelp when Tooth's fist made contact. She punched him so hard she actually dislodged a tooth from Pitch's mouth. 

"Whoa," you whispered with wide eyes. You made a mental note to never make Tooth angry.

Pitch felt the inside of his mouth for the gap and looked up in disbelief at her.

"And that's for my fairies," Tooth said, shaking her wrist slightly. A bunch of her tiny fairies flew in front of Pitch's face and chittered angerly at him.

"You can't get rid of me!" Pitch said as he clambered to his feet. "Not forever! There will always be fear."

"So what?" North said dismissively. "As long as one as one child believes, we will be here to fight fear."

"Really?" Pitched questioned. "Then what are they doing here?"

He gestured to the sides of the pond. Nightmares surrounded the area, whinnying and shaking their flowy manes. For once, you weren't intimidated by them. Seeing Pitch all alone at the mercy of the six of you made you realize how powerless he could really be when you faced your fears. His Nightmares were no more scary than he was.