1.

A certain H/C was swinging her sword several times as sweat drip down on her face, she was tired, Damn Tired

But she wanna become a Hashira just like the people who saved her from being turned into a demon, " Ne L/N-sama are you going to rest soon?, we prepared snacks" Aiko the eldest one from triplets blinked questioning the H/Cnette.

She panted and look back "Just send me water, i'll be fine" She waved them off and started swinging her katana again and again

"Moshi Moshi~~!" Y/N instantly stopped swinging her sword and looked up, since it was where she heard her mentor or her new family's voice is located, her plain black haori flew back a little as Hanako landed infront of her smiling brightly, as usual.

"Ohayo" She simply greeted, She wasn't the type to greet people with a full sentence, just a single Hello or Hi, she was too shy and too serious to even try doing so, her introverted ass doesn't want her to make a lot of friends.

"training? In the morning?, My~ that's really great! Did you rest? Did you eat snacks? Did you bathed? Did y-" Hanako was cutted of by Y/N nodding her head. Hanako sighed in relief "Good to know then!, now lets train!"

Y/N L/N is actually a girl with a normal life in a peaceful village, where everyone is friendly and lively. Even if a random stranger appeared on their doorsteps that needed help, they'll let them in, or in a more serious situation they would alarm their neighbours.

Not until Muzan and his demons attacked the village of peace, killing everyone they see and even the children, stabbing them anything that basically made everyone die, they were merciless, not until some Hashiras and their tsukogos arrived, late.

The only one standing there was Y/N, a child of the family of healers, or L/Ns.

The L/Ns has the ability to heal their wounds and anything for that matter, but can never revive people nor themselves, they we're respected sorcerers in their village, which they were thankful.

The L/Ns was actually being called as monsters in their past villages, they lived and moved into the village of peace, which actually greeted them with wide arms and warm smiles, accepting them from who they truly are.