8. (???)

Author: Yo-, sorry about being late :D, just gonna say idk if this is going to be the official "8" yet, cause idk, highly inspired of Omori (some parts tho not all of it)

Short af and confusing(mostly trash)😫

I feel relaxed

Is it because im alone? Or is it because this is only a dream? I don't know..

Im all alone in a feild, there was no one, just me myself and i was on the feild.

Dandelion that danced along the winds, the birds flying without a care, the lone tree standing in the middle of the feild, feeling as if it was urging me to come closer, as if it was providing shelter for me to rest from my problems.

But what is my problem? I don't know either.

I came closer to the tree and inspect it, was it weird that i was the only one without color? Everything around me was green and colorful, while i was dull, just black and white, i can't even open my mouth, as if it was stitched, but i know it wasn't.

I climed up to the tree and forced myself to get comfortable, i rested my head on a near branch and slowly closed my eyes.

I can't sleep.

I opened my eyes, there was nothing, everything around me was pitch black, except the mirror-

Wait, theres a mirror, how didn't i notice that?.

The mirror was stuck on the ground, well supposedly the ground, it was attached on some roots so i guess this is the ground. The mirror itself was surrounded with flowers.

I checked myself on the mirror, no i didn't get to see my face, i know thats me but why am i facing my back? Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? Maybe this is what other depresded emo teenagers was talking about, that we can't face our problems..

Wait, was I the problem?

I tried reminiscing about my past but nothing, i can't seem to remember much, all i remember was that i have a family, a big one and they care for me, taught me things i need to know, gave me affection, and protected me.

Did i protect them? Yes, no? Maybe? I don't know

Suddenly she turn around finally facing me. Blinking innocently, i feel like its not me im facing, i feel like im facing a stranger.

Oh so i wasn't the problem then..

She smiled, okay thats really comforting. I smiled back so i wouldn't seem rude. Half of her body suddenly came out. I stepped back, she tilted her head. Was i supposed to tilt mine too-

She grabbed me and pulled me inside the mirror. Weird i was calm the whole time. I still felt her hands on me.

3rd POV

"N/N are you okay?"white hair and E/C eyes? "Yuki?" she questioned, she was staring at herself earlier even got dragged into the mirror by her reflection, so why was Yuki holding her hands instead? The fact that Yuki was the one looking up not her? "N/N..?" she snapped out of her thoughts and look back at Yuki, and tilt her head in a questioning matter "Were you about to ask me something? You called me earlier" Y/N shook her head and decided to not answer it.

I hear someone calling me and it only seem to get louder and louder

"n"

"/n?"

"Y/N?"

"huh?"

(back to 3rd person)

"what?" the H/C haired female questioned, eyes still droopy. She remembered her dream, still questioning why she dreamt it but atleast it won't bother her anymore.

That's a lie.

The dream will continue until she lets go.

But let go of what? Not sure.

"are you okay? I know you were asleep but it was kind of creepy that you didn't move an inch" The silver haired teacher questioned, genuinely concered for his dearest student, the female nodded and look at her surroundings. She was back on her dorm "you passed out when i asked you and megumi about what to do with Itadori" Gojo seemed to know what was going on inside her head so he decided to answer. The female let out a small oh and nodded "Where are they?"

"Megumi is resting at the moment, while Itadori is currently on the hospital"

"why did something happen?"

"nope, he's there for his granpa"

The two then decided to go and visit Gojo and Itadori on the hospital(?) and so that they can rest right after.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Author: this sucks holy sh-, 😭
I just really need bdjdhejdhjd to update fjbejdbd so bare with me on this trashy chapter 🙏 i got lil bit of my motivations back , i may have the guts to continue again :D, i forgot how to write

i made animatics of obey me and mc(but my mc-)

I just updated this book because i don't wanna seem like i abondon it, (like my haikyuu book-😟)

Im planning on a genshin impact book but i should really focus on this three books right now  🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

Sooo... Yeah basically thats all (ig-?)