4.

(A/N:i updated the Characters, and putted what Suki looks like, if you don't remember who Suki is, it's your tsukugo)

"My name is Haganezuka" He was looking down as Hanako sweatdropped "Eto... You can come in now Haganezuka-san" She offered the masked man in front of her household, Y/N nodded agreeing what her mentor said "I have forged Y/N L/N's sword,"

He ignored a hashira.

Y/N's eyes twitch "and i am here to deliver it." Y/N took a breath and bowed "I'm Y/N L/N" She introduced "i'll go get tea." Hanako said and left the petite female alone with Haganezuka "Haganezuka-san how about we talk about it ins-"

"this is the nichirin sword," Y/N looked at Haganezuka with dotted eyes and blinked multiple times "and i forged it"

"H--Haganezuka-san, how about you come inside so that we can have some tea--"

"The materials for a Nichirin Sword are obtained from the mountain closest to the sun." Y/N gave up and sighed looking at Haganezuka that has his back on her "Scarlet Iron and Scarlet ore"

Oh yeah, me and Tanjirou picked the same ore.

He started pointed at the sky "These produces steel that can absorb sunlight."

"Woah" Y/N that has no idea about ore's from the beginning awed until she heard what Haganezuka said.

Imagine if he said the same thing to me to Tanjirou.

"Mt. Yoko is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see." He paused for a sec before continuing "Never a cloud in the sky nor any rain"

"is that even possible? Then how can you plant food and-" Haganezuka suddenly turned around and faced the H/C headed female who widen her eyes from surprise.

A hyottoko mask?.

"you're a Child of curses aren't you?" He suddenly questioned "Now that's pretty rare"

"Curses? Oh no your mistaken, im a Child of healers, F/N and M/N" Y/N didn't know what the heck curses are, She inherited curse energy That she didn't know, She also didn't know the reason why she was trained at a young age since her parents would avoid saying anything to her and just say 'To get stronger'.