7.

A/N: lmfao i just lost my motivations on writing the new book and the haikyuu book :)

O

kay.

Y/N didn't know what actually happened earlier when she left the school just for awhile to get flowers, but when she did came back quite late, perched like a bird on the broken railings. She already saw megumi bleeding and the pink haires boy she saw on the occult club earlier. Whats more stupid was that the pink haired boy ate an old crusty dusty finger wrapped in old paper.

And he was topless.

You can see his hard abs literally. Y/N blushed and looked away embarrassed and ashamed for staring at his good looking abs for longer than it looked like. Come on Y/N don't be shy... Touch it.

"Lets go to the Hospital" The pink haired teen suggested to the raven haired emo wjo was still kneeling summoning his curse instead. Y/N nodded and immediately agreed with the pink haired male who she still didn't know what his name was. We all know she's too shy to even ask for his name. Simp.

"What's going on?"

Megumi looked back and saw their one and only teacher who was carrying a paper bag watching the scene before him "Gojo Sensei,  why are you here?" Gojo's two student questioned him in sync "I wasn't planning on coming, either." he admitted. "it's all bruised and battered" he lowered his body a little and took out his phone "Let the second-year students take a look" he then started to take multiple of pictures on the wounded raven emo "look over here".

"Ne Y/N-chan!"

"hai?"

"You still looked pretty as ever with that innocent face of yours, your not even wounded, let me just take a quick picture so i can flex it on the second years" He then started flashing his phone same with megumi and took alot of pictures as Y/N looked away embarrassed. "Even the higher ups can be nagged by the loss of a supreme spell"

"i just wanted to see the sights and take a walk" he stated as he continued tapping on his phone, looking up he questioned "did you find it?" both students lowered tbeir head as the pink haired teen raised his hands "Ano.. Sorry, i ate it" that was a half assed apology wasn't it, but atleast he said sorry. With a pause Gojo looked at both of his students then back at the pink haires teen "Really?"