3.

It was a snowy day and a tiny looking girl was on the pond, looking at the frozen water in awe

It was a snowy day and a tiny looking girl was on the pond, looking at the frozen water in awe. She wanted to play in there dance in there but sadly she couldn't.

She pouted knowing she couldn't go there and have fun by herself, but she wanted too, at the same time no, she doesn't want her beloved parents to get upset of what she did.

She stood up and puffed her cheeks, and was about to step in when a larger hand grab her arms "N/N-chan! don't do that!" Her big brother Hoshi, was the one who grabbed her, and was already panicking "don't go there, what if the ice is thin?" He questioned worried for his youngest sister, "But it doesn't look thin Onee-chan?" He could feel himself cooing at the adorable child in front of him.

"It doesn't look thin, but what if it is?" He crouched down at his youngest sibling "If i fall, i could just swim back!" Y/N chirped, Hoshi sweatdropped "You'll freeze, the temperature is cold"

"c'mon lets go home, moms probably making hot chocolate drinks" He sent a smile on his little sister who pouted, Y/N lifted her shoe from the snowy ground which covered her small foot and slowly took a step forward, following her big brother after.

Snowflakes was gracefully dancing on the afternoon light, swaying like a beautiful melody sung by the cold wind breeze, The little one look around finally noticing that every rock, leaf and patches of grass was covered in thick sheets of white, which is the snow.

Most people finds the winter troublesome, while some of them enjoy the wintery weather, actually finding beauty in it.

Village of peace is mostly covered in beautiful coloured plants, but this time, it was just snow surrounding them, wich is still pretty.

"Onee-chan! Where's Big brother Haru?" The child questioned her older brother, Hoshi looked offended for a moment "You don't think of me as your big brother?" He started to 'tear' up, as the child panicked "of course i do!, it's just- it's just-" Hoshi stopped and smiled "I was only joking, geez you take everything so seriously" he patted the six year old child that was giving his brother a face

(`⌒')

"Y'know, N/N?" Y/N hummed telling her brother that she was listening "The snow always or maybe sometimes teach you a valuable lesson."