2.

Tanjirou helped the female up and looked at the demons body slowly turning to ashes, Tanjirou look at it sadly, while Y/N sighed

Im so scared. Im so alone.

A lonely kid muttered, sobbing quietly.

"brother where are you?" a voice called out. He look up tears falling down "i wan't to hold your hand!"

"like you always do!" he covered his face with his palms and sobbed "why?, why did i bite you to death, Big brother?"

Y/N and Tanjirou look at the hand that was slowly turning to ashes sadly, "huh?"
"who is this Brother person?"

"what a sad scent" Tanjirou stated, Y/N nodded, even if she didn't understand what tanjirou said, but she did felt the sad aura radiating off the hands. Y/N and Tanjirou took hold of the demons hands, (Tanjirou's right hand and Y/N's left one).

As it clenched his palm slowly holding them back "God...please" Y/N and Tanjirou said "The next time this man is reborn." The both of them continued "Please make sure, He doesn't turn into a demon"

"Brother! Brother!" the boy called out for his brother, "Hold my hand, will you?" and they hold hands, "Your hopeless y'know?"

"still such a scaredy-cat"as they walk to where there house was located

The hand of the giant demon finally disappeared, Tanjirou look at his hands as Y/N look down at the ground "Sabito, Makomo"

"and everyone else killed....I-..We won"

"you can rest easy now"

It was raining, and Y/N was still with Tanjirou, Running through the woods while being chased by a demon, Y/N slipped through the free space under the branches as Tanjirou followed after, and stood up. "theres something i wanna ask you!" Tanjirou asked, well yelled-?.

"how do i turn someone a demon back to a human?" Tanjirou questioned, Y/N just stood there confused, why would tanjirou ask something like that?, did one of his family members turned into one?, or dies he want the demons to just disappear? Won't it be more weird if you ask a demon how to turn someone back to a human?